2017 Racing Rumors

Create New Tag

11/3/2016 2:07 PM

ariel151 wrote:

radon bikes, got a reliable source on this!!

Must be something about this, because I saw her hanging around Radon pits at the world champs.

|

Pain is temporary glory is forever

11/4/2016 8:07 AM

any news about polygon?
|

11/6/2016 1:49 AM

Bulldog just posted on Instagram, tagged a bunch of sponsors, but no GT...

|

11/6/2016 4:10 AM

waldog wrote:

Bulldog just posted on Instagram, tagged a bunch of sponsors, but no GT...

nop.....he wrote yesterday #gtfactoryracing

|

11/6/2016 4:15 AM

But not today. Granted, there's no bike in the picture. And he didn't tag any clothing or equipment sponsors (Crank Brothers, which was tagged yesterday).

Might be a sign of things to come, might be nothing. Brendog for example posted his Scott road bike yesterday in the IG story. And Scott is supposedly in the way out.

|

11/6/2016 4:22 AM

Primoz wrote:

But not today. Granted, there's no bike in the picture. And he didn't tag any clothing or equipment sponsors (Crank Brothers, which was tagged yesterday).

Might be a sign of things to come, might be nothing. Brendog for example posted his Scott road bike yesterday in the IG story. And Scott is supposedly in the way out.

yeah u right...but if u see the foto from 4 days ago..they are exactly the same sponsors...and this was his first year with gt....I don't know but I don't think that we'll see a move here..

|

11/6/2016 4:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2016 4:27 AM

Wai. The fact that the last few photos, up to yesterday, had the same sponsors, that aren't featured in today's photo, is the reason for you to be sure, he is NOT moving to a different team and not a reason, tat he IS moving to a different team?

How??

Of course, it's not a clear confirmation that he IS moving, but it would be much easier this than the confirmation that he is not.

|

11/6/2016 11:14 AM

Primoz wrote:

Wai. The fact that the last few photos, up to yesterday, had the same sponsors, that aren't featured in today's photo, is the reason for you to be sure, he is NOT moving to a different team and not a reason, tat he IS moving to a different team?

How??

Of course, it's not a clear confirmation that he IS moving, but it would be much easier this than the confirmation that he is not.

Um ok, what? You lost me...

Regardless of what you're trying to say, all I was doing was pointing out the facts of that photo. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone will make their on interpretation. I just found it interesting.

|

11/6/2016 11:41 AM

Pedro is saying that the yesterday's photo and the photo from 4 days ago have the same sponsors. We were talking that today's (fresh) photo doesn't have those sponsors. From Pedro's post i kind of got the vibe, that the fact that yesterday's photo and the one before have all of his sponsors means he is staying with GT, regardless of te fact, that the latest photo doesn't have them. And also that he's not moving to a different team because he's been on this one for only a year.

Well, Brendan moved between 3 different bikes in 3 years, first from Honda (2007?) to Iron Horse (2008?) and then to Specialized. Granted, this was a team changing bikes most likely, but still.

I was trying to say that him not mentioning sponsors does not confirm a change coming, but it sure as hell doesn't confirm that he's staying with the current team.

|

11/6/2016 12:38 PM

Primoz wrote:

Pedro is saying that the yesterday's photo and the photo from 4 days ago have the same sponsors. We were talking that today's (fresh) photo doesn't have those sponsors. From Pedro's post i kind of got the vibe, that the fact that yesterday's photo and the one before have all of his sponsors means he is staying with GT, regardless of te fact, that the latest photo doesn't have them. And also that he's not moving to a different team because he's been on this one for only a year.

Well, Brendan moved between 3 different bikes in 3 years, first from Honda (2007?) to Iron Horse (2008?) and then to Specialized. Granted, this was a team changing bikes most likely, but still.

I was trying to say that him not mentioning sponsors does not confirm a change coming, but it sure as hell doesn't confirm that he's staying with the current team.

no...what I mean was that the foto from today and from 4 days ago ( he seems to be doing the same kind of training) have the same sponsors, I think even the bike isn't a gt...yes, your right about brendan, 3 bikes in 3 years, but we don't see that much, but it's possible, i don't say no......and what I didnt say that he is staying with gt or not...I said I don't think we will see a move... it's different

|

11/6/2016 12:53 PM

Ah, the road bike training pic. Missed that one, sorry. My mistake, i went on a needless rant there.

|

11/6/2016 3:17 PM

Primoz wrote:

Ah, the road bike training pic. Missed that one, sorry. My mistake, i went on a needless rant there.

no problem

|

11/7/2016 11:23 PM

|

IMunteanu

11/8/2016 6:18 AM

Nah, he's the one below with the Leatt helmet. But 2016 isn't over, there's still hope he can be with TLD next year I reckon.

|

11/8/2016 8:13 AM

whats elliott jackson doing and bernard ker. are they on pivot still?

|

11/8/2016 8:48 AM

well, I see some tld clothes there...and @troyleedesigns, I don't think royal would very happy with him..

|

11/8/2016 11:05 AM

|

11/9/2016 3:02 AM

What does it mean chuck??
|

11/9/2016 3:03 AM

What does it mean chuck??
|

11/9/2016 3:56 AM

Dirt confirm Isak Leivsson will no longer be on the team in 2017. Best of luck to the sick scrubber with his future plans!

|

11/9/2016 5:17 AM

Osian_Griffith wrote:

Oh the plot thickens... I also believe there's a video of Gaetan Vige ripping a canyon floating about the net

Commencal happily mentioned they were parting ways with Gaeten when my mate applied for sponsorship with them.

|

11/9/2016 2:07 PM

Are we saying Bulldog to Norco and Jackson Frew to Commencal? Given they both have the potential to podium at a world cup I reckon they would want to get away from that POS Fury as soon as humanly possible...

|

11/9/2016 4:17 PM

oliosky wrote:

Are we saying Bulldog to Norco and Jackson Frew to Commencal? Given they both have the potential to podium at a world cup I reckon they would want to get away from that POS Fury as soon as humanly possible...

Nope, Jackson doesn't need to apply for 2017 as he signed a 2 year contract starting in 2016. Different person, unknown out of Aus. Given as Jackson and I released this today, and we have only just finished filming an off season video (on GT bikes), there's no way he will be moving team. As for Bulldog, I have nothing to say.

|

11/9/2016 11:59 PM

This just in...
Transfer Rumors confirmed by Swiss Bike Magazine.

Loris Vergier to Syndicate along with Luca Shaw.
Troy Brosnan to Canyon Factory Team
Dany Hart to Trek Werksteam and not Factory Team.
Sam Blenki maybe to Speci with Loic
Manon Carpenter to Radon Factory Team, Carina Capellaris contract is over.

Heres the News(if you speak German)
http://www.ride.ch/news/transfergeruechte-im-mountainbike-rennsport-ex-stoecklis-wohl-unter-dach-und-fach-downhill-karussel

|

11/10/2016 1:36 AM

Looks like speculation rather than fact .hope it's true about Danny . Fastest rider on the most proven bike !

|

11/10/2016 1:40 AM

nsynk wrote:

Looks like speculation rather than fact .hope it's true about Danny . Fastest rider on the most proven bike !

But still there were 3 Mondraker Summum's on the World Champs podium this year.

|

11/10/2016 1:53 AM

Very true . Why would they pull out ? They've proved the bike and don't need to do more or maybe finianciial reasons ?

|

11/10/2016 3:42 AM

|

11/10/2016 3:46 AM

PJ_Dayag wrote:

DH6c has been the term used for an SB6c with dual crown forks etc. for downhill. Still the same 6" frame.

|

11/10/2016 11:39 AM

Another Bulldog post with no GT tag...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpAbzmhLsD/

|