Podcast request topics

Create New Tag

7/4/2018 4:44 PM

Hello! 5 Stars on the podcast. I am always looking forward to new episodes and love your guest interviews. Have you done a podcast with the Transition crew? I greatly appreciated the Deity episode and hearing Mr. Davies grassroots beginnings. I don't know if you take requests but I would love to hear an interview with Transition as they seem to have that same grassroots organic business motto. Its just dudes who ride bikes that are taking on the big name bike companies. Also I'm biased....I bought a Patrol last year and its the best thing I've fucking ever ridden!

Anyways, keep up the good work. You have a loyal listener with me.

Hans

|

7/5/2018 8:19 AM

I would like Shawn to do a podcast about Shawn. Paging all the people that know Shawn best to the white courtesy phone!

|

7/5/2018 8:27 AM

jeff.brines wrote:

I would like Shawn to do a podcast about Shawn. Paging all the people that know Shawn best to the white courtesy phone!

jeff, i thumbs downed you lol

to dalhaus5, glad you're stoked. we're working on a variety of guests for sure and if i could. every interview is face-to-face, in-person, so it makes it a bit slower and more difficult to knock them out (i'm personally not a fan of skype podcasts for a few reasons). transition will happen someday for sure. we're researching military-grade hard drives big enough to hold the 500 hours of conversation we could have with those boys : )

|

7/5/2018 8:32 AM

sspomer wrote:

jeff, i thumbs downed you lol

to dalhaus5, glad you're stoked. we're working on a variety of guests for sure and if i could. every interview is face-to-face, in-person, so it makes it a bit slower and more difficult to knock them out (i'm personally not a fan of skype podcasts for a few reasons). transition will happen someday for sure. we're researching military-grade hard drives big enough to hold the 500 hours of conversation we could have with those boys : )

...and my internet ego takes yet another blow.

|

7/5/2018 8:36 AM

jeff.brines wrote:

...and my internet ego takes yet another blow.

i thumbs up'd that one.

|

7/12/2018 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2018 8:43 AM

Spomer here are some suggestions for ya:

Ali Di Lullo: Because he's a bad ass photographer and an interesting person.
Ben Cathro: Because he's a former racer and is really adding the world cup season with his track analysis vids
The guys from Anthill Films, specifically Darcy, Darren and Sterling

|

7/18/2018 7:31 AM

tbarnesarc wrote:

Spomer here are some suggestions for ya:

Ali Di Lullo: Because he's a bad ass photographer and an interesting person.
Ben Cathro: Because he's a former racer and is really adding the world cup season with his track analysis vids
The guys from Anthill Films, specifically Darcy, Darren and Sterling

Cathro would be great!

|

7/18/2018 7:32 AM

Please keep the pre-post world cup race interview as well. Good Sh*t

|

7/20/2018 7:10 PM

jeff.brines wrote:

I also went for the thumbs down.

|

7/21/2018 12:36 PM

Joe McEwan of Starling Cycles
Keith Scott of Banshee Bikes
Top dogs at Hope Tech

Essentially well-educated folks who had or were pursuing more lucrative careers in design/engineering but decided to apply that knowledge to their passion for mountain bikes at the risk of making less money.

|

7/22/2018 12:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2018 12:51 AM

Shaun Hughes would be a good one, Eddie Masters & Cathro too.

|

7/22/2018 8:10 AM

Rob Roskopp?

|

7/23/2018 12:23 PM

I'm recording an Inside Line with Yeti's Joey Schusler soon. Are there any topics you guys would love to hear about?

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

7/23/2018 12:49 PM

bturman wrote:

I'm recording an Inside Line with Yeti's Joey Schusler soon. Are there any topics you guys would love to hear about?

His transition from racing to now working media for not only the mtb industry, but also outdoor industry. How he got into Ski Mountaineering and other outdoor pursuits. What's the gnarliest thing he's every seen Shawn Neer do?

|

7/24/2018 3:00 AM

for racing:
- bryceland (though his accent is hard to understand, he always had a good perspective on things when beeing interviewed and when he wasn´t joking around)
- mick hannah (serious guy but also likes to fool around on a bike, husband father, work ethos, at the top multiple times on and off, a lot of topics come to mind)

organizing mountainbiking & racing:
- david vazquez
- enrico guala

interesting person in mtb:
- cam zink
- PEF
- max commencal

|

7/24/2018 3:28 AM

Big Dos wrote:

Actually the #1 big fish would be palmer, that would be epic

|

7/24/2018 3:29 AM

bturman wrote:

If he had his time on the WC team again what would he change if anything?

|

7/24/2018 9:52 PM

Mic Hannah's life and times

|

7/27/2018 4:16 AM

Samuel Hill
Tracey Mosley

|

8/1/2018 12:02 AM

Big Dos wrote:

Polar Bear goes on the mic tomorrow! Post up any questions if you've got 'em. Cheers for the suggestion.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

8/1/2018 7:46 AM

How about a collaboration with Vital MX to get John and Eli Tomac. I think they did something several years ago but a fresh one would be cool.

|

8/3/2018 5:20 AM

Big Dos wrote:

bturman wrote:

Polar Bear goes on the mic tomorrow! Post up any questions if you've got 'em. Cheers for the suggestion.

Best JG story
What is the wildest thing he has seen Richie break on his bike
What is one thing he thinks the masses get wrong with their bike setup

|