2016 Racing Rumours

Related:
10/26/2015 10:24pm
Some "In the Look for" team pissed the "Hole in the mountain" off and now Loic is ending up riding with the eScobar and together with a system of down under guy.
Gwin is Chad Reed, riding a bike as a bike, Why he drinks Tea, but with outside sponsors who eat oranges and has cattle.
10/26/2015 10:47pm
Some "In the Look for" team pissed the "Hole in the mountain" off and now Loic is ending up riding with the eScobar and together with...
Some "In the Look for" team pissed the "Hole in the mountain" off and now Loic is ending up riding with the eScobar and together with a system of down under guy.
Gwin is Chad Reed, riding a bike as a bike, Why he drinks Tea, but with outside sponsors who eat oranges and has cattle.
Oh, this is fun.

"In the Look for" = ?

"Hole in the mountain" = Canyon?

"the eScobar" = Specialized?

"a system of down under guy" = Somebody Australian or from NZ?
Mablung
10/27/2015 7:24am
From the clues provided by the Belgian poster:

Loic will be riding with Australian Troy Brosnan under the Specialized banner.

Gwin is Chad Reed = Gwin is forming his own team ala Reed with his own team.

Riding a bike as a bike = Gwin is riding any bike he wishes.

Why he drinks Tea = British angle? Aussie angle ?

Outside sponsors who "eat oranges" and "has cattle" =

eat oranges = california brand or is it reference to KTM being Orange and "outside sponsor"
has cattle = Red Bull as best I can figure.
Hoolygan
10/27/2015 8:08am
Why he drinks Tea = YT?

Outside sponsors who eat oranges = Dirt Magazine through their connection with the Dirt Orange World Team?
LLLLL
10/27/2015 8:59am
Yea dirt rave enough about the capra and Tues...
MPH24
10/27/2015 9:19am
Loic and Brosnan will be pretty damn cool
jeff.brines
10/27/2015 9:39am

Okay here is my best guess...

In The Look for = On the hunt = CRC Nukeproof?
Hole int he mountain = Canyon
So this means Loic was talking with CRC and Canyon but somehow ended up with Specialized.
Gwin starting his own team - sort of already was doing that running a very esoteric blend of parts/sponsors. However he will be on a YT frame with support from KTM. (KTM = orange KTM = austrian - where there are cattle farms on mountains?!) Reaching...
rludes025
10/27/2015 10:47am
Im guessing "in The Look for" = Trek, specifically Martin Whiteley
10/27/2015 1:37pm
Mongool, please draw some stick figure cartoons. I'm better with pictures than words.
kqmtb2006
10/30/2015 10:14pm
Apparently there's going to be more Bruni & Vergier Against the World videos next year. I guess that means they're at least both on the same team. Maybe not with Lapierre if the team did get sold to Canyon though?
10/31/2015 5:35am
I can see changes on the dirt orange team alright, Jacob will be moving up from juniors & the last edits from Isaac & atwill were more like promo's & not the team videos they had all season , maybe the uci rule will affect teams that run on a tighter budget,

No finn in the last loris & bruni vid ,,will he be old enough to race this year ?
11/3/2015 8:06am
I'm just going to leave this here: http://instagram.com/ream_tumours/ PS: I've got nothing to do with the account/drawings, but I'm surprised to see this hasn't been posted...
I'm just going to leave this here: http://instagram.com/ream_tumours/

PS: I've got nothing to do with the account/drawings, but I'm surprised to see this hasn't been posted yet.
Hahaha just saw this, can't be much clearer then that. Atherthons Trekking, Richie Rude back in DH.

Just the last one I can't seem to figure out, but it involves Canyon.

By the way, while I was on the Instagrams I noticed Lew Buchanan started following Cube Bikes and Cube Bikes UK. Possible move to the enduro for the brit?
Primoz
11/3/2015 8:22am
I think someone commented on it on Instagram, Laurie Greenland to Canyon (there's a lorry going to the canyon).
Gweggy
11/3/2015 11:53am
That would be a downgrade, from a legend to this waste of alloy...
I saw that thing in person, it looks just as fugly and fragile as in that picture.
Karabuka
11/4/2015 12:01am
Gweggy wrote:
That would be a downgrade, from a legend to this waste of alloy... I saw that thing in person, it looks just as fugly and fragile...
That would be a downgrade, from a legend to this waste of alloy...
I saw that thing in person, it looks just as fugly and fragile as in that picture.
TBH all full suspended Cubes look really fragile, just check Nico Laus bikes..., but in the end they seem to work just fine.
tk2
11/4/2015 2:45am
When you say a "lorry" going to Canyon, I'm thinking it'll be Loris, Heard he is on the move from lapierre
11/4/2015 3:50am
Someone has called it right on Instagram imho. Lorry with a rock/stone and the french flag on it going to a canyon. Lapierre is stone in french so its the Lapierre team to become the Canyon DH team.
epic
11/4/2015 7:01am
Ream_Tumors is not much of an artist compared to Team Rumours.
Primoz
11/4/2015 7:03am
tk2 wrote:
When you say a "lorry" going to Canyon, I'm thinking it'll be Loris, Heard he is on the move from lapierre
Well Laurie Greenland will most likely also be on the move since he's currently a TWR, which is about to be no more (more or less).

Is that also the reason for Tracy to retire and Leov to quit a while ago?
11/5/2015 12:56pm
tk2 wrote:
Could be Loris, both him and Loics contracts end at the start of 2016
11/5/2015 1:13pm
I called it right at the start, Athertons to Trek. .

Lorry into canyon , would make sense for laurie greenland to go to canyon due to the TREK movement. However the kids first year pro, The athertons would love to train up the junior world champ?

Brook to GT

Rumors in NZ have it that George has deal going with TREK Still or potentially GT with Brook.

Is blenkinsops contract over?
11/6/2015 4:14am Edited Date/Time 11/6/2015 4:16am

The french website 26in uploaded this pic on their Facebook page. The map suggests an American #1 (**koff*koff**GWIN**koff) would be moving to a company based in Forscheim.
Well played YT, well played...

Post a reply to: 2016 Racing Rumours

The Latest