Bike Mechanic Simulator Game

Related:
sspomer
Edited Date/Time 5/12/2022 9:29pm
this hit the inbox this morning. can't tell if love the idea b/c of the potential to learn from it or if i loathe the idea because i could just try to repair stuff in real life.
-------------------------------------
Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 officially announced for PC and consoles
https://youtu.be/lN1Sa_OSh8k
Fans of cycling madness and mechanics can start preparing for new challenges. As revealed by Manager Games S.A., Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023, a true-to-life game where you can become a bicycle mechanic and expand your own workshop, is slated to release for PC and consoles. The new simulator will debut in early 2023 on PC, and in the next step it will also be released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.

The simulator is developed by the Polish studio Punch Punk S.A. (titles such as Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World and This is the Zodiac Speaking). The publisher will be Manager Games S.A., which belongs to the Ultimate Games S.A. group, a company that has just released the economic strategy title Drill Deal – Oil Tycoon for PC.

Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 is a realistic simulation where you take on the role of a bicycle mechanic. The gameplay is based mainly on repairing, servicing and assembling unique bikes as part of your orders, as well as developing your workshop and testing out equipment. Players will have a dozen or so types of tools and repair stations at their disposal.

“This is the first project of its kind in the gaming industry. We highly appreciate realistic and relaxing gameplay. We approach the mapping of specific bicycle parts and repair processes with an excellent level of detail. That said, in some respects Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 will also be simplified, because we want to provide players with a high level of playability,” says CEO Manager Games S.A., Tomasz Sobiecki.

The developers promise a wide variety of equipment. The main bike categories will include city, mountain (MTCool , and road variants – from simple models to ultra-modern designs for high-performance characters.
In Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023, each bike model will consist of several dozen different parts. The simulator will offer plenty of realistic elements – for example, wheels of various sizes, many types of drives and shock absorbers, frames made from various materials, and unique technologies.

“Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 will be an extensive and elaborate game. Of course, diagnostics and repairs are the main elements of it, but at the same time the player will have to see that his workshop is growing and everything is running smoothly. We also have interesting possibilities for testing bicycles in store for you – they are bound to diversify the gameplay even more,” adds Tomasz Sobiecki.

Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023– main features:
- the career of a bicycle mechanic;
- bike servicing, repair, assembly and testing;
- various orders;
- many different kinds of bicycles and components;
- various game modes (story mode and sandbox).

Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 is slated to premiere in early 2023 for PC (Steam). Later, the game will also be released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.

Bike Mechanic Simulator 2023 (Steam):
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1636170/Bike_Mechanic_Simulator_2023/

|
LukeD
5/10/2022 8:27am Edited Date/Time 5/10/2022 8:29am
Righty tighty, lefty loosey...

:20 into that video and I'm done.

sspomer
5/10/2022 8:32am
LukeD wrote:
Righty tighty, lefty loosey... :20 into that video and I'm done.

yeah, that was pretty hilarious.
Jacquers
5/10/2022 8:56am
LukeD wrote:
Righty tighty, lefty loosey... :20 into that video and I'm done.

Didn't work for a friend of mine who managed to strip a pedal.
just6979
5/10/2022 8:57am
The car mechanic simulator game (games?) on Steam actually seem to do quite well. So do the farm simulators, trucking simulators, etc, and there is a whole sub-genre in shared-world flight-sims of people who take on the role of air traffic controllers! I guess lots of people enjoy playing pretend and virtually doing [semi-]technical things in a virtual world.
gibbon
5/10/2022 10:06am
-Customer wants their BSO servicing but doesn't want to spend much money.Your inspection highlights many worn parts and issues.Upon hearing this the customer is adamant non of these things were broken when they brought it in and blames you for it.
Press Circle- do all the work FOC
Press Square- do all the work at cost
Press Triangle- ask them to GTFO
Mash X repeatedly- Combo punch them to the groin/thorax.
5/10/2022 12:45pm
All those Sram haters can finaly learn to bleed sram brakes then instead of whinging
Falcon
5/10/2022 2:42pm
gibbon wrote:
-Customer wants their BSO servicing but doesn't want to spend much money.Your inspection highlights many worn parts and issues.Upon hearing this the customer is adamant non...
-Customer wants their BSO servicing but doesn't want to spend much money.Your inspection highlights many worn parts and issues.Upon hearing this the customer is adamant non of these things were broken when they brought it in and blames you for it.
Press Circle- do all the work FOC
Press Square- do all the work at cost
Press Triangle- ask them to GTFO
Mash X repeatedly- Combo punch them to the groin/thorax.
Triangle, X, down, down, X - FATALITY!
metadave
5/10/2022 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2022 9:47pm
Xbxbxbxbxbssaaaaaabsaaaa,⬅️⬅️
⬅️⬅️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️
⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️➡️➡️⬅️xasxasx
as➡️➡️⬇️zaaaaxs⬇️⬆️cccccaaaaa
aaaadddssssshwkfirbsfuckeetbsja
⬆️⬇️⬇️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️↔️↩️↩️↩️
↩️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️⏬⏫🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄
🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄ah69696969696969
696969966Xbxbxbxbxbssaaaaaabsa
aaa,⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️➡️⬆️
⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️➡️➡️
⬅️xasxasxas➡️➡️⬇️zaaaaxs⬇️⬆️cc
cccaaaaaaaaadddssssshwkfirbsfuck
eetbsja⬆️⬇️⬇️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️↔️
↩️↩️↩️↩️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️⏬⏫🔄🔄
🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄ah69696969
696969696969966Xbxbxbxbxbssaaa
aaabsaaaa,⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
➡️➡️⬅️xasxasxas➡️➡️⬇️zaaaaxs⬇️⬆️cccccaaaaaaaaadddssssshwkfirbsf
uckeetbsja⬆️⬇️⬇️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
↔️↩️↩️↩️↩️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️⏬⏫🔄
🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄ah696969
69696969696969966Xbxbxbxbxbssaa
aaaabsaaaa,⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
➡️➡️⬅️xasxasxas➡️➡️⬇️zaaaaxs
⬇️⬆️cccccaaaaaaaaadddssssshwkf
irbsfuckeetbsja⬆️⬇️⬇️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
➡️↔️↩️↩️↩️↩️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️⏬⏫
🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄ah6969

Route a cable through the headset cap.
metadave
5/12/2022 9:29pm
They missed the concept of righty tighty lefty loosey
I wonder if righty-to-tighty-righty-loosey is an option
JanIGIHugh
1/24/2024 8:01am

Just stumbled upon this Bike Mechanic Simulator recommendation, and it's been a blast. The level of detail is impressive!

Post a reply to: Bike Mechanic Simulator Game

The Latest