2019 Racing Rumors

Create New Tag

3/11/2019 8:09 AM

tmano2 wrote:

Luca Shaw too, are they maybe sponsoring the SC Team?

danposs86 wrote:

It was announced at the start of Feb that Luca Shaw was with Monster

Interesting. I ride a bike only in the city, but I admire the athletes

|

3/11/2019 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2019 4:20 AM

Maybe this is off topic, but this is lixada on his head, it looks like helmet in this review, am i right?

|

3/11/2019 8:30 AM

Kira88 wrote:

Maybe this is off topic, but this is lixada on his head, it looks like helmet in this review, am i right?


|

3/11/2019 10:08 AM

tmano2 wrote:

Luca Shaw too, are they maybe sponsoring the SC Team?

danposs86 wrote:

It was announced at the start of Feb that Luca Shaw was with Monster

Kira88 wrote:

Interesting. I ride a bike only in the city, but I admire the athletes

what?

|

3/11/2019 2:15 PM

The syndicate insta trolling was good but now that we have bots we know we’ve really made it!

|

3/12/2019 3:15 AM



Looks like loic and Finn testing a new frame in New Zealand
|

3/12/2019 3:22 AM


|

3/12/2019 4:17 AM

watchcwgo wrote:

The syndicate insta trolling was good but now that we have bots we know we’ve really made it!

That was not the bot we were looking for. #moviequotes

|

3/12/2019 12:38 PM

Mismatched wheelsize on the Demos?

God they look long :D

|

3/13/2019 11:29 PM

Primoz wrote:

Mismatched wheelsize on the Demos?

God they look long :D

Naturally, Factory Sharpie up front on both. The truth lives deeper tho

|

3/14/2019 1:33 AM

Elaborate please?

|

3/14/2019 4:56 AM

Primoz wrote:

Elaborate please?

He's referring to the logos being blacked out on the front tires of both bikes.

|

3/14/2019 5:02 AM

I know. I meant 'the truth lives deeper' part.

|

3/18/2019 10:05 AM

Not WC I know... but looks like Josh Lewis & Sam Dale might be running new Pikes...

|

3/18/2019 10:20 AM

RobMil wrote:

Not WC I know... but looks like Josh Lewis & Sam Dale might be running new Pikes...

Maybe it will be similar to the 'Lyrik Ultimate' which sounds like an updated damper but similar/same chassis.
I'm hoping they make it into production as I've been debating on getting a new fork and that Pike would look amazing on my matte silver/matte black frame

|

3/18/2019 11:11 AM

Mitch Ropo running some in black...

|

3/18/2019 12:03 PM

for bike-specific stuff, hit this thread - https://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/2019-Downhill-Tech,10443?page=6 - the silver fork is already in there.

|

3/18/2019 12:06 PM

FWIW, i think the AXS Eagle launch had a new set of Lyriks on one of the bikes and the knobs were the same as with the RC2 damper.

|

3/21/2019 2:39 PM



I know Richie Rude wasn't doing EWS round 1 - has Yeti kicked him off the team fully???
|

3/21/2019 4:23 PM

He’s still on the team, specifically said he wasn’t doing round 1 but didn’t say why.

|

3/21/2019 6:00 PM

Mike_Tarry_775 wrote:

I know Richie Rude wasn't doing EWS round 1 - has Yeti kicked him off the team fully???

Also not listed on the EWS site for Team Yeti for 2019.

|

3/21/2019 7:13 PM

rude is listed on the EWS team intro page though (this is a couple weeks old now)
https://www.enduroworldseries.com/news/1265-2019-ews-teams-revealed-here-/

and still on the yeti site
https://www.yeticycles.com/tribe/racing

|

3/21/2019 7:24 PM

Richie Rude is on the Yeti/Fox shocks Factory team with Duncan Nason. The Devo/National team riders are more of the up and coming racers who dont do the full EWS series. They are most likely to be seen at the BME, ESC, and other USA enduro races.

|

2017 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR expert 29er
2015 Specialized Camber Comp Custom Build

3/21/2019 7:25 PM

sspomer wrote:

rude is listed on the EWS team intro page though (this is a couple weeks old now)
https://www.enduroworldseries.com/news/1265-2019-ews-teams-revealed-here-/

and still on the yeti site
https://www.yeticycles.com/tribe/racing

Thanks. I apparently was also misspoken above. There are two Yeti teams listed. Factory and Devo, I didn’t pick up on that before my #fakenews fingers started burning up.

|

3/21/2019 8:39 PM

sspomer wrote:

rude is listed on the EWS team intro page though (this is a couple weeks old now)
https://www.enduroworldseries.com/news/1265-2019-ews-teams-revealed-here-/

and still on the yeti site
https://www.yeticycles.com/tribe/racing

giantkeeper wrote:

Thanks. I apparently was also misspoken above. There are two Yeti teams listed. Factory and Devo, I didn’t pick up on that before my #fakenews fingers started burning up.

hahaha

|

3/25/2019 5:33 AM

|

4/8/2019 1:35 AM

Sam Hill riding big wheels...

|

4/16/2019 1:04 PM

Yes please

|

4/16/2019 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2019 8:04 PM

"Non qually party in Maribor!!!"

Sounds like he might just be debuting the bike and not really planning on qualifying?

It'd be the ultimate just for fun 50:1 thing to do.

|

4/17/2019 1:30 PM

Josh Bryceland and Sam Hill making a return at Maribor would be sick!!

|