1/17/2010 6:44 PM

style

|

Ass Ass Ass

1/18/2010 2:20 AM

steeze for sure!

|

1/18/2010 7:52 AM

I think the guys who typically display the most style have the greatest grasp on their bikes and tend to have the tech tricks on lock as well. Style always wins though

|

1/18/2010 8:12 AM

does anyone ever wonder why the guys with the sickest style that boost like cob and ryan howard never do big tricks . i know they throw down but there capable of much much more maybe they do i just dont see it ?

|

two-six-4-life

1/18/2010 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2010 10:14 AM

micah hintze wrote:

does anyone ever wonder why the guys with the sickest style that boost like cob and ryan howard never do big tricks . i know they throw down but there capable of much much more maybe they do i just dont see it ?

Have you not seen Howards insanely dumped 3's or nasty tailwhips?! I havent ridden with Cob, so I dont know about his trick list, but R-Dog throws down!

|

1/19/2010 8:30 AM

steezeing out the dome peice

|

1/19/2010 8:31 AM

micah hintze wrote:

Simcik wrote:

Have you not seen Howards insanely dumped 3's or nasty tailwhips?! I havent ridden with Cob, so I dont know about his trick list, but R-Dog throws down!

ooo and those boy through down big nasty tricks, AT showdown at the cow palace, look up the vid and ready be ready to drool.

|

1/19/2010 9:14 AM

STYLE ALL THE WAY..... just think about it most the guys who dont really have style are mostly stuck up a-holes and riders with style seem to be out there just having a good time rather then trying to out trick every one......so i say style all day!!!!

|

1/19/2010 10:09 AM

Ummm. What kind of question is that? I don't think this is even a debate.

|

1/19/2010 10:23 AM

style definitely gotta look good while your doing tricks otherwise what's the point

|

1/19/2010 11:13 AM

Style, nothing looks better than a big inverted table or dialled whip.

|

1/19/2010 11:31 AM

MikePage wrote:

Style, nothing looks better than a big inverted table or dialled whip.

i agree

|

1/19/2010 12:12 PM

come on, you don't get stoked when someone does something incredible technical and ludicrous? i'm a style fan for sure, but some of the stuff being done now gets me just as pumped!

|

1/19/2010 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

Tech. I'd rather watch Greg Watts over any other rider. But I guess my bread and butter in my bmx days was combo tricks.

I cannot stand watching moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip.

|

1/19/2010 12:26 PM

both have their place and every rider always seems to work on their weakness. I consider myself a style rider, but i'm always working on tech. for me we need both...

|

1/19/2010 12:50 PM

both, that is what makes a good rider!!

|

1/19/2010 12:57 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

Tech. I'd rather watch Greg Watts over any other rider. But I guess my bread and butter in my bmx days was combo tricks.

I cannot stand watching moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip after moto whip.

Ya gotta love Greg Watts he is the man!!!! Even more so now that he hooked up with Haro. So now i have a rider and a close company that in my book are the greatest ever!!!

|

1/19/2010 1:04 PM

sspomer wrote:

come on, you don't get stoked when someone does something incredible technical and ludicrous? i'm a style fan for sure, but some of the stuff being done now gets me just as pumped!

The only style I care about is Joel Alamo's! Haha

I think Semenuk is probably the rider with the most tech tricks and style mixed into one. Watching him and Watts at every contest this year was rad, They were riding a level above everyone.

|

1/19/2010 1:08 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

Hey whatever buddy. I throw a kick out in there every once in a while to mix it up.

|

1/19/2010 1:19 PM

Nick Simcik likes my style.

|

1/19/2010 1:41 PM

I hear that. He used to like mine.

|

1/19/2010 1:46 PM

bturman wrote:

Nick Simcik likes my style.

Nick Simcik likes Joel's style

|

1/19/2010 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2010 10:19 AM

|

1/19/2010 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 4:06 PM

Greg Watts has more tech tricks then anyone has tricks. he also can click tables. greg gets tech on real trails. way harder then just being steezy! Its not about tech or steeze its about being a solid bike rider that can throw down on anything and everything.

|

1/19/2010 4:12 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

kidwoo wrote:

Hey whatever buddy. I throw a kick out in there every once in a while to mix it up.

I hear you throw them one-handed too smile

|

1/19/2010 4:20 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

kidwoo wrote:

joelalamo45 wrote:

Bar tweaker smile

|

1/19/2010 4:35 PM

joelalamo45 wrote:

kidwoo wrote:

joelalamo45 wrote:

Wait till you see my no thumbers. I've been working up to them from one thumbers all winter. I'll throw a toe off by the end of the summer. Mark my words.

|

1/19/2010 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 4:44 PM

The correct answer is neither. In the debate of style vs. tech tricks, the real winner will always be going bigger than the other guy. Watch Sean Burns in Dead Bang. Case in point.

|

1/19/2010 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

TEAMROBOT wrote:

The correct answer is neither. In the debate of style vs. tech tricks, the real winner will always be going bigger than the other guy. Watch Sean Burns in Dead Bang. Case in point.

dave young, nowhere fast, 10 years ago...EPIC (youtube broke the music : ( )

|