All-New, was the motto for the SWOOP in the carbon version. Design, kinematics, damper linkage - no stone has remained on top of the other. In spite of all renovation wishes we wanted to keep the DNA of the popular SWOOP in parts - progressive geometry, 29" wheels, possibility of geometry adjustment, 170mm travel, no compromises were made here. The kinematics of the SWOOP are progressive, also coil dampers fit well to the characteristics of the bike. For a high degree of agility we were able to keep the chainstays short at 438 mm, so despite the long wheelbase and the slack angles, narrow curves are no obstacle. Instead of a flip chip for geometry adjustment, we made the headset adjustable, so the cups are angled and can be rotated to vary the head angle by 1.5° degrees.
2020 Radon Swoop Highlights
- All models feature the same frame with a carbon front triangle and an aluminum rear
- Adjustable headset: 63,5° / 65° head angle, seat-angle 76°, chainstays 438 mm
- 29” wheels, maximum tire clearance 29” x 2.6”
- 170mm travel at the front, 170mm in the rear
- Three different sizes: M / L / XL
- Internal cable routing
Build Kits and Pricing
RADON SWOOP 9.0 – 2.999€
RADON SWOOP 10.0 – 3.999€
RADON SWOOP 10.0 HD - 4.499€
For more information or to order a bike, head on over to www.radon-bikes.de or www.bike-discount.de.
View replies to: Radon Launches All-New Swoop