Shaun Palmer bikes on Ebay

bturman
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 12:37am
Shaun Palmer is selling his 1996, 1998, and 1999 bikes on ebay. Jump on this if you want a geniune piece of mtb history.

Bid on them here.

1996: Up for auction is Shaun Palmers custom Troy Lee Design Painted DH mountain Bike last raced in Cains Australia. This is the real thing, this bike is a collectors item, all original. This bike missed the world championship by .015 of a second in his rookie season. First generation coil over shock Intense M1, Mavic rims, Ringle hubs, shimano XTR cranks, MRP chain guide, 1st generation Rock Shox boxer forks, Magura hydraulic brakes, custom american flag SDG seat, Azonic stem, and Ame OG grips.

1998: Up for auction is Shaun Palmers custom Troy Lee Design Painted DH mountain Bike last raced in Mount St. Anne Canada in 1998. This is the real thing, this bike is a collectors item, all original. Custom Specialized FSR frame with Palmer Specs, Manitou Forks, Answer bars, Hayes brakes, Mavic Dmax Rims powder coated black, Custom American flag Scram shifter and derailer, Shimano XTR cranks, MRP chain guide, Atomic Palmer pedals, Fox Shox, Pistol Pete OG grips, Built by the famous Joe Buck.

1999: Up for auction is Shaun Palmers custom Troy Lee Designs painted 1999 DH mountain bike last raced in Are Sweden UCI World Championships. This is the real thing, this bike is a collectors item, all original. Custom Specialized FSR frame with Palmer Specs, Manitou Forks, Answer bars, Hayes brakes, Mavic Dmax Rims powder coated black, Shimano shifter and derailer, custom 160 race face cranks, MRP Palmer edition chain guide, Atomic Palmer pedals, Fox Shox, Pistol Pete OG grips, Built by the famous Joe Buck.

|
mxnate
4/7/2010 7:13am
Please tell me NaPalm doesnt need the money and he's selling these because he needs the room for his massive and well deserved ego. Please.
bturman
4/7/2010 8:28am
nwlooch wrote:
My inspiration
Palmer certainly inspired a lot of people.

Shouldn't you be on an airplane to Guatemala for Pan Ams? Kick some butt out there!
daymz
4/8/2010 3:04am
Me thinks whislt they may be of value to some folk now (the one's who grew up watching Palmer) give them about 40 years and the next generation or two won't see their value and they'll be worth nothing - once us old bastards are passed away.
4/9/2010 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2010 2:05pm
I'm happy with the Palmer edition D2 carbon helmet....says it all and is usable
Primoz
4/9/2010 4:31pm
daymz wrote:
Me thinks whislt they may be of value to some folk now (the one's who grew up watching Palmer) give them about 40 years and the...
Me thinks whislt they may be of value to some folk now (the one's who grew up watching Palmer) give them about 40 years and the next generation or two won't see their value and they'll be worth nothing - once us old bastards are passed away.
The same would be true for old cars then. And it's quite the contrary.

Post a reply to: Shaun Palmer bikes on Ebay

The Latest