P2V Invitational

9/20/2020 3:54am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2020 7:15am
Jonesing for a little webcast elite-level DH racing? Les Gets is putting on an invitational event to replace the cancelled World Cup, and the track seems to be a unanimous rider's favorite already. Head on over to the official Les Gets facebook page today September 20 at 9am PST (18h00 CET) for a "re-live" broadcast of the event to catch the likes of Loic Bruni, Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier, Remi Thirion and others in action!
|
9/20/2020 3:56am
Here's a course preview to get you in the mood:

9/20/2020 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/20/2020 3:13pm
That link didn’t take me to the replay. Just the webpage and no link found. Plus it’s in French. I guess it’s no longer available. Bummer.
Scrub
9/20/2020 7:35pm
Replay on the FB page Iceman linked above.
9/20/2020 11:15pm Edited Date/Time 9/20/2020 11:18pm
Scrub wrote:
Yeah, I guess u didn’t read my reply. Here, I’ll say it again,
That link didn’t take me to the replay, just the webpage and no link found. Plus it’s in French. I guess it’s no longer available. Bummer

Scrub
9/21/2020 12:20am
Scrub wrote:
Yeah, I guess u didn’t read my reply. Here, I’ll say it again, That link didn’t take me to the replay, just the webpage and no...
That link didn’t take me to the replay, just the webpage and no link found. Plus it’s in French. I guess it’s no longer available. Bummer

I didn't quote you, because I wasn't replying to you. I guess you missed that Wink . I was just posting the replay was in the link.
9/21/2020 12:29am
Scrub wrote:
Yeah, I guess u didn’t read my reply. Here, I’ll say it again, That link didn’t take me to the replay, just the webpage and no...

Scrub wrote:
I didn't quote you, because I wasn't replying to you. I guess you missed that ;) . I was just posting the replay was in the...
I didn't quote you, because I wasn't replying to you. I guess you missed that Wink . I was just posting the replay was in the link.
But it’s not, as I already mentioned. The link is to the website, not the video replay. The replay is nowhere to be found on the site. Hence, my first post. ✌🏻

Post a reply to: P2V Invitational

The Latest