Accessibility Widget: On | Off

cant handle the snow!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2010 2:29 PM

i love snowboarding don't get me wrong, but its march and crested butte has a less then 200" this season!
i need to bike. is anywhere melted out yet? the springs? boulder/denver area? junction? dont even need it to be trails, just some dirt jumps, a small pump track anything! any of you lower elevation CO shreders riding yet?

|

3/9/2010 6:40 AM

As of two days ago, we're shredding. Hopefully the storm this Wed/Thurs won't impact that too much.

|

3/9/2010 9:51 AM

Pretty sure Pueblo is dry if you're looking to get out on the trail bike.

|

3/10/2010 7:59 AM

Boulder dirt-jumps are mostly dry and people have been outside digging while things were soft... spots should be good.

|

BMA Film Festival coordinator

3/10/2010 8:54 AM

tarka wrote:

Boulder dirt-jumps are mostly dry and people have been outside digging while things were soft... spots should be good.

We can use as much help possible getting those spots ready too, dont forget to water the jumps and fix your case marks...."Respect hard work"

|

3/10/2010 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

Santa Fe was drying out yesterday. Getting a little snow now & tonight but I'm hoping it drys out for the weekend.
I've been digging alot!!!!! gonna get some BIG jumps this year

|

3/10/2010 3:08 PM

godfather wrote:

Santa Fe was drying out yesterday. Getting a little snow now & tonight but I'm hoping it drys out for the weekend.
I've ...more

I need to get down and throw some dirt for a weekend with you boys!

|