Pre-ride/race Pump Up

sideshow
2/7/2011 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 5:51am
Pretty basic question to start a discussion:

What do you listen to before you hit the trails to ride &/or what's is your preferred song/sound to get all bug-eyed and wild before your race run?

For 2011, I'm feeling Metal and some ROCK! \m/
|
bturman
2/7/2011 6:10pm
I've never done the music thing pre race.

This kid probably listens to something...
sideshow
2/7/2011 7:43pm
hahaha that was one of the best displays of...i don't know what to call it, but that was fantastic.
also, i think he got holeshot, or was at least in the top three. guess what i'm going to try out one day in the gate?
"jackass in the gate": coming to a race near you...

this also shows why ritalin, adderal, and all that other shit is a waste of time and money.
you're kid got the jitters and can't sit still (ADHD)? give 'em a helmet and let him (or her!) outside.
sit back and watch...or wince, what ever.
tonygolenz
2/7/2011 8:45pm
before just a trail ride or hittin the park I to listen to super mellow flow music. before a race run hardcore.
2/8/2011 3:51am
Parents - do not give your kids Red Bull. :-)

Me, any good ole' rockin tune to get the blood pumping while I pull into the parking lot a the trailhead. AC/DC is always good, but there's a bunch of other stuff, depends what's in the player. Lately, 7 Nation Army seems to do it for me (White Stripes of course, not that loser Audioslave version...). On any given day it can be Offspring, Bad Religion, Sprung Monkey, something with a good level of energy.

Post a reply to: Pre-ride/race Pump Up

The Latest