Dave Smutok Shows off his Rocky Mountain Dirt jump and downhill bike for 2010!
Tech nerd specs
Prototype Flow DJ, refined for 2010 with following changes:
1. Tapered HT, for internal 1-1/8 lower race. Benefit: lower stack, stronger front end.
2. New Geo (sloping TT). Benefit: greater standover, more room for moves over the TT, cables out of the way.
3. SS / TT / ST junction redone: Benefit: stronger, much stiffer laterally for off axis landings.
4. New SS and CS: Benefit: beefy CS for stiffness, smaller SS for some shock absorption.
5. Custom half and half paintjob for Smutok.
Rocky Mountain Flatline Worldcup:
Head tube Angle: 65 deg
Seat tube Angle: 74 deg
Chainstay Length: 445 mm
Wheelbase: 1176 mm
Standover: 734 mm
Bottom Bracket Rise: 25.4 mm
LC2R Suspension linkage
Revisions for 2010:
Revised downtube (straight tube)
Square tubing for rear triangle.
Approx 1.5lbs lighter than 09 Flatline.
Credit: Lucent Productions