- 2 sspomer http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2/avatar/c50_suckerduck.jpg?1363368148 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/sspomer,2/all 06/26/09 1141 140 12269 1464 139 647 10 1969 1 24
- 1087 learmiller http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1087/avatar/c50_Screen_shot_2011_08_23_at_12.09.16_AM.jpg?1314083373 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/learmiller,1087/all 10/13/09 4 3 1 29
- 21073 Rafa Gamas http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/21073/avatar/c50_RS_Bear.jpg?1358622743 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Rafa-Gamas,21073/all 01/19/13 1 4
- 8144 PaucH http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/8144/avatar/c50_IMG_39994790581610_1394703122.jpg?1394702817 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/PaucH,8144/all 05/16/11 1 4 15
- 24364 Tyrannotaur http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/24364/avatar/c50_fb_picture_1626422351_1368472266.jpg?1368471776 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Tyrannotaur,24364/all 05/13/13 1
- 2744 Mr. P http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2744/avatar/c50_Sharp_jedi_3_copy.jpg?1331911896 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Mr-P,2744/all 05/08/10 18 326 1 1
- 3858 OCsponger587 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/3858/avatar/c50_91572200_1281146373.jpg?1290161175 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/OCsponger587,3858/all 08/06/10 3 2 3 36 206 1
- 1131 Christian Peper http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1131/avatar/c50_88173630_1260934116.jpg?1290152491 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Christian-Peper,1131/all 10/22/09 6 21 8 4 24 196 10
- 2487 Hittheshowers13 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2487/avatar/c50_Fresh_36_1407522331.jpg?1407522327 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Hittheshowers13,2487/all 04/09/10 14 334 1
- 10828 cuban B http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/10828/avatar/c50_mario_aspire.jpg?1316553228 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/cuban-B,10828/all 09/20/11 5 7 21 1
- 24385 Stuart Powick http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/24385/avatar/c50_One_industries_Haldon_Enduro_505_1368537351.jpg?1368536752 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Stuart-Powick,24385/all 05/14/13 2
- 6576 Big Bird http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/6576/avatar/c50_SmileySmall.jpg?1320728633 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Big-Bird,6576/all 02/01/11 6 29 643 1962 12
- 1117 kyle10bike http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1117/avatar/c50_msc2010no08wpp_6052_w.jpg?1295885878 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/kyle10bike,1117/all 10/19/09 1 17 11 66 5
- 23221 Lee.Norman http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/23221/avatar/c50_fb_picture_642412329.jpg?1364715402 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Lee-Norman,23221/all 03/31/13 1 4
- 24423 AMride04 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/AMride04,24423/all 05/15/13 1
Tips for Minimzing the Rat's Nest?
2. look for cable wrap from electrical/electronics store can also provide extra protection or just zip ties.
3. color code or color match with frame/handle bar color so cables/hose will blend with frame color. & Bike Bling +1
4. sorry but get 1x10 setup with 34 crank, 11-36 casette & forks/shock without remote lock, learn to tune it properly and compromise with fitness, less things to worry about in the long run. if your in the heat of racing you will forget about it anyway. always safer to climb squishy bike than to descend with stiff bike.
from what i understand about enduro is to make your bike mechanically reliable after you get fit.
I also run a 1x10 setup with a dropper. No lockouts or CTD remotes, so it stays pretty clean.
Black tape for black cables, etc.
Black cables for black frames help camouflage the cables a bit.
Also, the underside remote mount for the reverb is pretty slick.
I don't quite understand the need for remote changing of CTD settings. I haven't ever really found the need for high speed changes on the fly.
Any other cables needing love get cut to size, and I will even throw in a zip to get them cleaner.
amen to that. i do the same. no CTD or lock out remotes either - three cables total. super clean. keeps the complete bike weight down too. like PaucH said above, if you're racing you wont realize anyway.
Rafa Gamas wrote: I run 1x9 and no droper. Simple and clean
That is pretty sweet, how did he wrap/what did he use to wrap his shifter and rear brake into one?
OCsponger587 wrote: this guy has it figured out http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Mihai,359/setup,19302 i like that little connecter dealy that holds the break cable to the other one
Thanks pal, ordered some that looks genius to me!
Big Bird wrote: it looks like heat shrink tubing to me.
I used a heat shink tube just like Moga. Works great and looks clean.
I really want to use the heat shrink tube but it's gonna be a lot of work that's why I ended up using an electrical tape.
Not as clean as the heat shrink tube but does the job ok.
I'm running 2x9 set-up. I combined the front derailleur and dropper post cables then the rear derailleur and the rear brake hose.
Just be creative in using your cable mounts and arrangement of your cables.
No need to use all cable mounts.
You can bundle your cables with ziptie. Just don't lock it too tight.