This video has no comments yet
Bruce Klein ripping up Fontucky!
Added reply in a thread 2017 Racing Rumors 2/21/2017 9:21 AM
Yeti's PR about Enduro line-up expansion (YEAH NEER!!!!)
YETI FOX FACTORY TEAM ADDS NEW RIDERS AND SPONSORS FOR 2017 Richie Rude to Chase Three-Peat EWS World Championship Feb 21, 2017 (Golden, Colo.) – Four years as an Enduro World Series ... more »
Added reply in a thread 2017 Racing Rumors 2/21/2017 9:16 AM
^^ it's "gwin" not "gwinn official PR about remy metailler and cube
Métailler signs two-year deal with CUBE 26-year-old French freerider Rémy Métailler moves to leading German bike manufacturer CUBE with immediate effect. Rémy lives in Whistler, ... more »
18 new mountain bikes get squished in the name of science. These bikes were tested and reviewed in our 2017 Vital MTB Test Sessions.
- 2017 Commencal Meta AM V4.2 Race Eagle 650B
- 2017 Devinci Django Carbon SLX / XT 29
- 2017 Ellsworth Rogue 60 XT 1X
- 2017 Evil Calling Eagle X0
- 2017 Giant Trance Advanced 0
- 2017 Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Race with Pistola Setup
- 2017 Intense Recluse Elite
- 2017 Liv Hail Advanced 1
- 2017 Norco Optic Carbon 9.2
- 2017 Pivot Firebird Carbon Pro XT/XTR
- 2017 Rocky Mountain Slayer 770 MSL
- 2017 Santa Cruz Hightower C S
- 2017 Specialized Enduro Comp 650B
- 2017 Transition Scout Carbon #3
- 2017 Trek Remedy 9.9 Race Shop Limited
- 2017 Yeti SB5 Carbon XT/SLX
- 2017 Yeti Beti SB5 Carbon XT/SLX
- 2016 YT Jeffsy CF Comp 1
This video has no comments yet
We're always excited at Vital to learn about the vast reach of mountain biking. Retired NBA superstar for the Indiana Pacers and current TNT basketball commentator, Reggie Miller, has been tackling trails on two wheels since the early 2000's. If you follow his Instagram account, @reggiemillertnt, you'll realize that he's just as stoked on riding today as he has ever been and he has even started racing. The 3-point master was kind enough to answer our dreaded 17 Questions for your entertainment. Thanks to Serious Cycling in Agoura Hills, CA. for hosting the interview on a rain-soaked afternoon. Enjoy!
- Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl last night?
- 6-feet 7-inches tall, an NBA great and loving mountain biking...how the heck did that happen?!
- Are you thankful for 29-inch wheels?
- Did you see Marshawn Lynch almost get hit by a bus while doing a wheelie? You versus him in a wheelie Wednesday contest, who wins?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being “uhh, what is tire pressure?” and 10 being “the anti-squat properties of this suspension design are inferior,” how would you rate yourself as a bike tech nerd?
- Is there any truth to the rumor that you stayed with the Pacers for 18 years just so you could be within driving distance of the greatest basketball team in the history of the universe, the Detroit Pistons?
- Of the mountain bikers you follow on Instagram, whose posts do you look forward to most?
- Have you ever watched a World Cup Downhill webcast? If yes, how's Rob Warner's commentary? If you haven't watched one, we need to talk.
- You've raced twice now right? Are you to the point where you're mean-mugging your competitors as hard as you did Spike Lee in '94?
- Knock on wood. Do you ever worry about riding and face-planting right before a commentary gig?
- Name three people you'd take with you and where you'd go for your all-time dream bike vacation.
- If your son could have a basketball career or a bike career, which would you prefer?
- Which single piece of riding technique advice has been the most important to you?
- When are you going to drop the spandex, get a downhill bike and move to Whistler?
- Do you have an experience in your mind that stands out as your best ride ever?
- If you could go ride any trail right now within 1 hour of here, which trail would it be?
- Wouldn't you rather be riding there than answering these dumb questions?
This video has 14 comments
Added reply in a thread 2017 Racing Rumors 2/17/2017 8:33 AM
press release that Shimano and Radon are partnered up! ---------------------
PARTNERSHIP WITH SHIMANO BRINGS RADON FACTORY TEAMS THE ELEMENTS OF SUCCESS Shimano is proud to announce the addition of Radon Factory Downhill (DH) and Cross-country ... more »
Railing ruts is an understatement. Enjoy a lesson in changing direction with World Cup DH shredder, Elliott Heap, the one and only Nigel Page and fellow pinball, Conor Martin, as they blitz the local woods. Guest appearance by Eddie the Eagle.
This video has 6 comments
An homage to Old School, Nestoroff at Chuck E. Cheese, sky diving and plenty of roost - Intense Factory Racing kicks it off proper-like. Dean Lucas with hot tubs, horses and Hershey's, too.
This video has 1 comment
Gwin lays down a heater at home as the data flows like the salmon of Temecula.
This video has 3 comments
Added reply in a thread 2017 Racing Rumors 2/15/2017 8:08 AM