UPDATE: Aleš Komovec's camera skills proved way too hot to handle this week - a worthy recipient of a pair of Darren Berrecloth-approved Dagger kneepads from IXS!
The «Dagger» models are made for heavier abuse and thus come with a hard shell reinforcement at the knee. Developed in cooperation with Darren Berrecloth, these knee guards also offer a bit of protection for both the shin and the thigh. After all, trying to ride some freshly built obstacles can go wrong at times.
- ideal for downhill, enduro, all-mountain and gravity sport
- 360° all around breathable ”AeroMeshTM“, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial - does not stink!
- high quality double density protection shells made of shock absorbent Polypropylene
- ”NockOutTM“ shock absorbent padding along the upper leg and knee sides as well as in all vital zones. Extension towards upper shin.
- ”KneeGussetTM“ prevents from rolling and spread high impacts forces around the knee
- ”SideTapTM“ integrated side padding
- silicone secure strips
- medical velcro straps
- CE/EN1621 tested and certified
Every week we hold a photo competition where five of seven 'Daily Shots' from the previous week go head-to-head in a winner-take-all photo face-off. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots.
This is a weekly photo competition. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots. Good luck!
This Vital MTB Weekly Photo Comp is presented by IXS