invisiFRAME Protective Coating is simple and easy to apply with a curing time of just minutes. Once sealed, bike frames and components take on a new-found resistance to surface contaminants like energy drinks or gels, and even mud, dirt and grime. Thanks to the hydrophobic properties of the coating, surface contaminants seemingly roll right off.
This invisible, protective coat lasts up to 6 months and is suitable for gloss, matte and carbon frames, including most components. Additionally, on bikes with an invisiFRAME protection kit installed, the new protective coating actively bonds to the PPF refreshing and enhancing the invisiFRAME film.
Fenwick’s are well known for their exceptional cleaning, care and workshop products and the new water-based formula has been developed without the use of corrosive or irritant petrochemicals - a hugely positive step in a category steeped with warning and toxicity labels.
Where other ceramic coating products require lengthy application processes, long curing times and include toxic ingredients; invisiFRAME Protective Coating is designed to be used safely at home by the most novice of bike riders and without having to dismantle the bike.
Vicky Regan from invisiFRAME said, “We are delighted to continue our long standing partnership with Fenwick’s. The new Protective Coating is a game-changer for those looking for a base level of protection and the performance of it when applied to PPF is next level”.
- Provides invisible protection for gloss, matte and carbon finishes
- One application of Protective Coating lasts up to 6 months (real-world testing)
- Hydrophobic properties make frames and components resistant to surface contaminants
- No white marks, smearing or greasiness
- Use as a stand-alone product or as a perfect accompaniment to invisiFRAME Protective Kits (PPF)
- Quick and simple to apply
- No corrosive/toxic/irritant chemicals
- MSRP: 100ml - £15.00 / $14.87 / AU$22.38
The new Protective Coating is available worldwide now at https://www.invisiframe.co.uk/invisiframe-protective-coating-100ml.html