Accessibility Widget: On | Off

trek session testing video

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2021 5:16 AM

Just wondering if anyone else saw the trek session testing video with Reece and Kade that was available to watch on here until last night but has since disappeared?? not wanting to cause a shit stir but wondering if it had anything to do with mr Wilsons less than favourable final word on the new bike?!! If he hadn't said he didn't like it you wouldn't have known from the awesome riding!

|

Fristonboy

4/14/2021 5:37 AM

It's still up, and that hasn't been cut or anything so don't think that's the case.

It's a very different thing from saying you don't like the bike to a pro racer saying that they didn't move on leaps and bounds with the testing they did, and that there's still a lot of testing to do to get the bike set up how they want. You wouldn't think that Bruni doesn't like the Demo for instance, or that Minnaar doesn't like the V10, but they do say quite often that it's hard finding the right set ups, or that they don't like how the bikes riding. At that point they're really happy with the bike generally, and its just finding a 1% improvement on the day/for the track conditions.

I think the team, Reece and Charlie specifically, have been pretty clear that this bike is a step on from the old one - especially considering that they were saying that they would race it last year with no testing.

|

4/14/2021 5:49 AM

I'm here for the conspiracy theories. Hats. On

|

4/14/2021 6:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2021 6:17 AM

My bad, I just thought it was a brilliant video showing them really testing the new bike to the limit and then struck me as slightly odd given that it was really a promo of the promo of the new refined ready to purchase( when in stock) session.

|

Fristonboy

4/14/2021 6:41 AM

Jim_Oxborrow wrote:

My bad, I just thought it was a brilliant video showing them really testing the new bike to the limit and then struck me as ...more

It was, indeed, removed and has since been re-uploaded/posted. Who knows why, but def glad it's back!

We have some special plans for our test Session this summer wink

|

Stay prepared for fun with Vital Gear Club

4/14/2021 7:47 AM

just some language tweaks were necessary from what we've heard. no biggie, understandable and PIA for those making the video! it'll be back on the homepage in a bit

|