The best bike

Edited Date/Time 10/15/2014 11:15pm
Looking for help on choosing a bike that can do it all. Basic dirt jumps, pump tracks, basic trail riding, riding down stairs, that sort of stuff. However I also want the bike to have gears and enough gears to get me going fast on flat ground without having to pedal really quick, and have a seat that I can actually sit on and pedal comfortably. I am 6ft 1. I was looking at the 2014 kona shred but I was told that the frame would be too small for me. Would be really happy with some suggestions.

Thanks
|
sspomer
10/12/2014 4:01pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2014 8:03am
our product guide has a dirt jump section here
http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/category/Bikes,3/riding_type/dirt_jump_… (or click the product link at the top of the page in the main menu)

while the majority of the bikes listed are dirt jump-specific, there are a handful of "do-it-all" hardtails in there like the scott voltage yz bikes (check page 2 at the link above, they have gears and a more everyday geometry and spec). the the GT Bump or the KHS DJ50 are extremely affordable and meet your requirements too. they're on the first page at that link.

since you're in australia, you may have to see what's available in your area at local shops.

10/15/2014 11:15pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2014 11:18pm
I was looking for the same kind of bicycle and this is what I determined that I am going to be getting. Check it out if you'd like. They have 3 variations of the bike (Hook, Line, Sync'r) and are more expensive as they progress. Hopefully that one of them could be in your budget if you like it.

Post a reply to: The best bike

The Latest