Quarq Shockwiz...

Create New Tag

10/17/2017 3:24 AM

Hello, I have seen that this device makes a very good adjustment of the fork and the shock absorber.

Is it worth your purchase to leave the bike perfect?

Thanks!.

|

10/17/2017 7:56 AM

gontxo_nos wrote:

Hello, I have seen that this device makes a very good adjustment of the fork and the shock absorber.

Is it worth your purchase to leave the bike perfect?

Thanks!.

Shockwiz does work very well! At close to $400 per device, however, it's very expensive. My suggestion is to check with bike shops in your area to see if they rent them.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

10/17/2017 8:05 AM

Having used it myself I can say they are good, but not great. A good shop should be able to get your suspension setup nearly as well as the Quarq, with the big advantage to the Quarq being it'll get you to a baseline that is close to "right" without you having the slightest clue what you are doing. (EG, if you don't have a shop that can help you setup your stuff)

It left a lot to be desired for me when it came to getting the last 5%-10% of performance out of the suspension however.

|

10/17/2017 8:06 AM

We rent them/it out at Art's in San Luis Obisbo. That doesn't do you so much good over in Spain, but at least it lets you know that Butters is right. Happy tuning!

|