Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Highland Video series - rider input needed!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2010 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

So as announced this winter, myself (Lucent) and Highland Mountain Bike Park have teamed up to bring you viewers a massive amount of video in 2010.

One of the ideas we are tossing around is to have a series of Trick-Tips & How-to videos. Since Highland pretty much has something for everyone, we have the ability to cover a wide range of topics.

Have something you'd like to see covered? Maybe you need a few pointers on perfecting a flatty, need some basic advice on setting up your suspension, learn how to rails berms better, or maybe you just want to be like Dave Smutok and want to take your super seaters from the foam pit to the dirt!

Lets get some input here, what would you like to see on video?!

|

Remember the Lumber yard, go balls out.
www.lucentproductions.com

4/5/2010 7:45 PM

i'd like to see twelve 12 second interviews with smutok

|

4/6/2010 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 5:11 PM

-interview with smutok on all of his swords and lethal shit
-how and what was his reaction when i chewbacka his soap
-clinton mcmahon profile with drunken chairlift run (he'll know what i'm talking aobut)
-those little dude sponsored by sinister have good style, they could make a nice video i think

|

4/6/2010 7:03 AM

I'm a firm supporter in having Smutok mic'ed up for every shoot I do with him. The one-liners and fart noises that he makes are pure comedy gold.

|

4/6/2010 11:12 AM

You could keep a camera on Chris Chmielewski for the season,That could be quite Entertaining.He can take the hits and keep on ticking. he is like the energizer bunny of the dirt.hahaha

|

4/7/2010 2:41 PM

If you're going to grill smutok, ask him about his thought process during building and designing trails, dirtjumps.....whatever. Should be entertaining.

|

4/8/2010 12:37 PM

kidwoo wrote:

If you're going to grill smutok, ask him about his thought process during building and designing trails, ...more

I like this idea....added to the list.

|

4/8/2010 4:31 PM

i like the trick tips idea, building tips with smutok would also kick *ss

|