Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Anyone else in this situation?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2010 7:18 PM

Well up here in Canada spring is in the air!

Finally after another long cold winter the snow is starting to disappear everywhere, even in the trees! My local trails will be rideable soon but atleast I can get out on the road and just cruise around and work the rust off from another off season.

I've even got a new bike on its way! I can't wait! Now the situation that I am in that is driving me mad is the fact that I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY NEW RIDE!!! I hate ordering new bikes! You get the usual 4-6 weeks line and I should know by now that that is a load of BS!

Oh well I have a delivery date confirmed and I'll be in possession of my shiny new ride soon enough. And the way things are going here hopefully the snow will be gone too!!

Happy Trails Everyone

Zap

|

3/31/2010 8:49 PM

That's the usual for the bike industry. I learned long ago to never sell your old bike before the new one arrives.

|

3/31/2010 9:24 PM

At least I hope you didn't order a giant or specialized where the arrival dates for both companies got pushed from January to March to something like mid October now. Damn bike industry bringing us so many good times yet so much hype and waiting.

|

4/4/2010 9:27 PM

Still have my old ride so atleast I have something to get out on. Although it is getting pretty ragged!

No Specialized or Giant and if my delivery got pushed back till October I would have a mini melt down for sure!

Zap

|