Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Best Places to Ride

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2010 1:46 PM

What are the best DJ and Gravity trails on the front range a need to ride but i only know a couple of good trails

|

1/10/2010 12:24 PM

If you head north a bit, the Fix in Boulder has a good jump spot. You're probably closer to some of the spots in Denver but I'll leave that to someone else as I'm not familiar with that area. Woodward in Denver also allows bikes during certain hours so you can get your fix when the DJs are too snowy or sloppy to ride.

As for gravity trails, there are no legal, public DH trails on the Front Range. Things operate on a face-to-face basis here and you're going to need to make some friends in order to find the trails. Your best bet is to talk to folks at the DJs or on the lifts once that season starts.

|

1/28/2010 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

Dirt jumps...there are a few legal spots in the front range. Alot of private spots. The fix trails are no longer there. The Fix has moved locations and the trails are no longer maintained. There is gunbarrel which is a legal spot, but needs a new trail boss to take over and maintain. There will be a new set of trails at the new fix location, they will be at the Valmont Bike Park, which is set to be open in the next year.

As for DH trails, there arent any. Only the resorts once they open up. If there were said trails, people wouldnt talk about them online, but unfortunately there arent even those types of trails to talk about in secret.

|

1/29/2010 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2010 8:16 PM

I looked up that valmont place looks sick, and i know of a couple good DJ and bmx race track but if someone would want to find out about these nonexistent trails who would they need to know to find out about trails that don't exist

|

1/30/2010 9:41 PM

Wow, ya lost me, im not sure what trails you are talking about. look into shutting betasso connector trail on wednesdays when the upper loop is closed. Aside from that, sol vista opens in a few months

|

1/31/2010 4:22 PM

Did you not read my post? Like at all? I'll refer you to the second paragraph, reread it a few times and I think all will become clear.

|