Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Wooden Berm

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2010 5:13 PM

Any one have ideas on how to build a berm out of wood?

|

4/25/2010 6:56 PM

Yeah, I know how. Here is how to build it and ride it, step by step. (You can print this out and refer to it as you go)

So you want to go to that store that sells wood.
Buy some.
Take it home.
Put it near where you want to build said wooden berm.
Dig some holes.
Screw some boards together.
Realize how stupid a wooden berm actually is.
Decide that you didn't spend all that money on wood for nothing so you keep building
Keep cutting and screwing boards together.
Realize again that maybe a wooden berm is kinda stupid.
FINISH IT!! Say something like "ZOMG!!!! THIS WOODEN BERM FREAKIN PWNS!!!!!!"
Practice your run-in 14 to 26 times, shaking your head each time you don't hit it.
Put on some pads (make sure you don't put a jersey on over them)
Put on a full face helmet (wear sweet retro sunglasses in lieu of goggles)
Practice run in 4 to 9 more times.
Ride wooden berm.
Realize how absolutely stupid the wooden berm you spent all your money on really is.

|

4/25/2010 7:15 PM

best post ive seen in weeks

|

4/25/2010 11:44 PM

Hahahaha, Ace, you are the Vital Nazi. I have to agree though. The wooden berm at Wilson woods probably took longer than anything else to build, and it looks sick as hell. The fact is ..everything else is 10X more fun to shred.

|

Ass Ass Ass

4/26/2010 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2010 10:57 AM

WOOD BERM TO GAP OR DROP DOWN IS FUN AS HELL. YOUR A SUCKER IF YOU HAVE TO BUY WOOD. JUST ROLL AROUND THE HOOD FOR A OLD FENCE OUT ON THE CURB AND ASK THEM IF THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE IT AWAY FOR THEM. LAST TIME I DID THIS I GOT 50.00 JUST FOR PICKING IT UP. MAKE SOME SICK DROPS A BERM JUMP AND A KICKER.

|

4/27/2010 1:28 AM

IMO, id make it out of something like panel siding, with 2x4 A frame supports with a 4x4" support bar at the bottom, buried in a 4" trench

|