Accessibility Widget: On | Off

What about all mountain?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 3:57 AM

Riding or hiking up a mountain and then ride down it, xc style, freeride style or downhill style is to me what mountain biking is all about. Finding mountains that may not have been ridden before and enjoying hour long trails.

Where do you see all mountain riding heading?

|

1/17/2010 7:37 AM

I would like to see even more big mountain contests, (lots of hiking for those) and more enduro downhills. It would be cool to see more of those in the states like Downieville and Ashland, but more. I think all mountain is the fastest growing and most popular type of riding, there are tons of cool products coming out to make it better, well new products that are out. Joplins and Gravity Droppers, Hammerschmidt, QR15 forks and wheels, light weight 160mm+ forks...

I only see all mountain growing further in capacity. I absolutely love my 6 in Transition Covert, it blasts down the mountain like my DH bike, flip the propedal on and it climbs like a billy goat.

|

1/17/2010 6:14 PM

i agree with nick i would to see more big mountain contests. And always trying to find new ride spots is the best

|