Santa Cruz Driver 8 DH/FR

Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 4:50am
$3200 - Now $3000!
I'm selling my 2011 model year Santa Cruz Driver 8 DH/FR bike because I haven't been able to ride it in a long time. I rode it about 20 times last summer (2011) at Highland Mountain Bike Park, Burke Bike Park, and pedalling on local singletrack. It is in fantastic shape, with barely any visible wear and appears like new - drive-side chain and seat stays, and even part of the down tube have alway been wrapped in tubes. Price is firm, this is a darn near new bike...

I would prefer to sell locally, but if not buyer pays shipping.

This is a really fun bike at bike parks, and is very jumpable and lively. I'm 5'6" and the fit is great, with room for adjustment either direction (stem and saddle). It would be perfect for a smaller guy or gal looking to shred bike parks or shuttled DH and Freeride.

Color: Raw Aluminum
Size: Small
Travel: 8" front and rear

Component list:
Fork: 2011 Fox 40 RC2 Kashima - Med (blue) Ti spring, soft steel also available - new seals and oil end of last season
Shock: 2011 Fox DHX RC4 - 400lb steel spring, 350lb also available
Stem: FSA Orbit
Handlebar: Sunline V-One OS 745mm
Stem: Sunline direct mount
Brakes: Avid Elixir R 203mm front and rear - bled this spring
Shifter: Shimano XTR 9 speed
Grips: ODI Ruffian Lock-on
Derailleur: Shimano SLX 9 speed
Chainguide: e.13 SRS+
Chainring: e.13 36t
Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt
BB: Truvativ Hussefelt
Pedals: Crankbrothers Mallet 1
Cassette: SRAM DH
Chain: SRAM
Seatpost: Truvativ Hussefelt
Saddle: WTB Aviator Comp
Rear Wheel: Sun Ringle Equalizer 31 laced to Atomlab Pimplite DH hub 12mm x 150 Maxle - trued end of last season
Front Wheel: Sun Ringle Equalizer 31 laced to SRAM X9 20mm x110 hub - trued end of last season
Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR 2.5 DH (dual ply) super tacky
|

Post a reply to: Santa Cruz Driver 8 DH/FR

The Latest