Posts
2354
Joined
2/1/2011
Location
Oceano, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time
12/30/2015 4:58pm
I've gotten a couple of replies through e-mail about things I've said on the site. With a couple, including the current issue with dirtbeard, I'll get a reply to some comment that I've made and when I click to see the comment on the site it's not there and when I write a lengthy agreement or apology, it never goes through. The grey bars just race along all day. Computers. Hate 'em. Have to use 'em. My computer's been messed up ever since loading the new OS, but this has happened with the old too.
Video player working now... Enjoying Shreddies...
This is the original post that gave me trouble, and his comment is still not there. http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Aint-Nothing-Off-About-This-Seaso… Weird, the green highlight thingy didn't work.
I looked at dirtbeard's profile and the forum post that he wrote and I didn't get isn't there in his archive either.
Post a reply to: forum issues