Trouble Viewing on Ipad

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2017 7:03 PM

Hi,

Not sure why, but in the last few weeks I have trouble viewing the website on an Ipad. When I click on an article, it shows a line that says "read more". I click on that, and it just reloads the same page, without the rest of the article. This can be worked around by going to mobile site, but never used to be an issue. The problem happens with both chrome and safari. Everything works great on a computer. Any ideas?

|

4/17/2017 7:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Cary! I'll be sure that our developers take a look soon.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

4/18/2017 10:09 AM

Thanks.

|

4/18/2017 4:51 PM

Cary wrote:

Hi,

Not sure why, but in the last few weeks I have trouble viewing the website on an Ipad. When I click on an article, it shows a line that says "read more". I click on that, and it just reloads the same page, without the rest of the article. This can be worked around by going to mobile site, but never used to be an issue. The problem happens with both chrome and safari. Everything works great on a computer. Any ideas?

This has been fixed, please post here if you are still experiencing related issues. Thanks.

|

4/18/2017 8:42 PM

Semms to be working great. Thank you.

|

4/18/2017 10:38 PM

Cary wrote:

Semms to be working great. Thank you.

Glad to hear, totally welcome.

|