Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Best all mountain stem?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2013 12:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2013 11:02 PM

Looking to upgrade my stock stem with a new once, preferable downhill orientated, but will consider any suggestions

After considering my choices, I'd like you to rate these, tell me if their good or not
1: raceface respond DH stem
2: NS bikes quark pro big stem

Also anyone know about where a website that sells point one split second 50 stems?

Thanks

|

9/13/2013 6:53 PM

Get the Point One Split Second 50. Such a rad stem, super light, looks sweet, and its durable too. If not get a Thomson, They're cool too.

|

"We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."
-Pat Williams

9/13/2013 8:00 PM

They're crazy expensive, but I fell for the Point One also, for all the same reasons.

|

9/13/2013 9:08 PM

Yea I see what you mean when you say expensive... But you pay for what you get, that stem looks sick! Thanks for your suggestions!

|

9/14/2013 8:46 AM

No problem!!

|

"We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."
-Pat Williams

9/15/2013 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2013 2:36 PM

I have been using the race face respond stem for about a year now. It is absolutely amazing. The 10 degree rise is perfect. It is lightweight and super strong. The only other stem like it is the Renthal Duo but it is expensive. I definitely recommend the Respond stem.

|

9/15/2013 11:12 PM

Thanks for your reply, yea I'm leaning toward the respond, as Im looking for quality... But not at a price. Sounds like a great stem.

|