2016 Scott spark 940 rear triangle replacement

Greetings,

Long story short, my flatmate ran into my 2016 Scott spark 940 with her car and bent the whole rear triangle, along with the left crank and the cassette. I can replace the crank and cassette easy enough, and I've straightened the top part of the rear triangle, but I think the bottom part / chain stay will be too difficult to get completely straight. Trouble is, my local scott dealer says they can't order just the chain stay, only the whole frame ($3,500). Has anyone had to replace their rear triangle? If so where did you source it from? It doesn't even have to be the same colour, and I've heard that the frame size doesn't change the size of the rear triangle so it shouldn't matter that mines an XL.

Thanks!!
|

Post a reply to: 2016 Scott spark 940 rear triangle replacement

The Latest