Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2010 Singlespeed Worlds

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2010 12:59 PM

October 23 in Rotorua New Zealand...800 riders from over 25 countries. MTB at its purist...it only takes 1 gear.
Entries for Kiwis are now closed but remain open for internationals riders...
It will be very sharp at the sharp end - with Travis Brown, Heather Irmiger and Ross Schell on the start line plus a whole bunch of top Kiwis - but for most it's time to have a laugh and few beers....
The previous highest number of countries was 17 at SSWC04 in Berlin so SSWC10NZ is a really 'worldly' worlds...
More - www.sswc10nz.com
|

5/8/2010 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:19 AM

sup guys, newbie to the forum here just had some questions for everyone... i have a 2010 gt ruckus dx... the 9 spd one but im fixing to convert to ss... im wanting to get into some freeride and dj's but dont know what kinda setup would be best... i do tons of bmx and im really experienced in riding that its just that the area i live in is all about cross country and road bike shit so there is no scene for freeride stuff for me to see whats good and not.... lemme know if you guys have any words of advice or inspiration... if you wanna check out some pics aswell my myspace url is

www.myspace.com/schnauzza theres plenty of photos of me riding....

and heres a url of a vid of what kinda style riding im looking to get into

|

Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen!