Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2010 Specialized Demo 8 II

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2010 6:20 PM

Sadly parting with my Specialized Demo 8 II. It did not get even close to the use I had intended so its leaving the stable. It is a 2010, Large, red and black with only 4 rides on it, fork is a Rockshox Boxxer World Cup with air spring, high and low speed compression, Gate adjustment, beginning and end stroke rebound adjustment, Rear shock is the new and spectacular Fox RC4 shock with externally adjustable velocity sensitive damping, high-speed compression, low-speed compression, bottom-out force adjust, bottom-out progressiveness, coil spring preload and rebound adjustments. newer wheels, Mavic EX325 rims on an XTR 20mm front hub and Specialized rear, includes original Specialized/DT front wheel with rotor and rear Specialized/DT rim. (I didn't like the look of the red rims you can have the option of black or red and have a backup wheelset), I upgraded the cranks to Shimano Saint, Gamut chainguide, brakes are Avid Code CR MAGs with carbon levers, SRAM XO shifter and rear derailleur,Thomson seatpost. I can send detailed pictures if you have specific requests, everything is in almost new shape aside from one scratch on the handlebars and some scratches on the cranks. $4500 cash, the bike retails for $5500 and I have nearly a thousand into the cranks and wheels.

|