Accessibility Widget: On | Off

NEW Specialized S-Works Enduro 29er NEW

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2016 6:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2016 6:21 AM

NEW NEW NEW 2015 Specialized S-Works Enduro 29er Frame size large. I am selling this frame as I was originally planning on building it up but soon after purchasing the frame the 2016 Stumpy Came out and I wanted one of those as well. I have decided to sell this frame and cut my losses, my loss is your gain. If your looking at this frame you know what it is capable of, the Enduro is a fully capable race ready platform with a proven winning geo. I have provided the info below, my price is well below MSRP of $4000 Yours for $3100 plus shipping which is about $100 depending on location.

Here is a little info via specialized.

2015 Specialized S-Works Enduro 29 Frame

What goes up, must come down throwing roost, launching hits and draggin' the bars in corners. Specialized's S-Works Enduro Carbon 29 Frame makes the ups easier and the downs way more fun. The FSR suspension dishes out 155mm of plushness controlled by the revolutionary DB Air Inline shock. Dialed geometry encourages you to stay off the brakes and tickle the limit as you scream into corners and come out with a grin. This frame fits 29-inch wheels for the ultimate ride over rough terrain.As an added bonus to get your build started right, it comes with a Specialized Command Post IR with remote for on the fly adjustment.
Frame Specialized FSR FACT IS-X 11M-carbon w/M5-aluminum rear triangle, 155mm-travel
Rear Shock Cane Creek DB AIR Inline

Color: Gloss Hyper Candy Red

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/archive/2015/enduro/s-worksenduro29frame

Price is plus shipping which is usually $100 within the continental USA.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|