FS: 2018 Trek Remedy 9.7 XL

Edited Date/Time 4/8/2021 8:33am
2018 Trek Remedy 9.7 XL, I've had this bike for about 2 years now. Since I am mostly a Bmx rider this bike has been sitting around in my basement for a while. There are very little modifications done to it. The brakes were bled 3 weeks ago. The bike is almost perfect. The tires still got lots of life in them and the original tubes are still in since I never converted to tubeless. The cranks were also changed a year ago to sram gx. The pedals on the bike are Crankbrother stamp 7 Large in Red. I would recommend this bike to someone 6 foot and over. All the other parts on the bike are original.

Price: $2800





|
pablol
Posts
1
Joined
3/25/2021
Location
Rockville, MD, USA
4/8/2021 8:33am
Bro someone scammed me in pinkbike with the same pics and bio , the account of the mdf : joshkeenan88, and the e mail: caok3906@gmail.com

Post a reply to: FS: 2018 Trek Remedy 9.7 XL

The Latest