Photographers in search of a lightweight and moderately compact photo bag for mountain biking and big adventures will be intrigued by the Stage Capture 16L from EVOC. It features a customizable camera compartment and pretty quick access to the camera when you drop a shoulder strap and let it sling over.
There's an upper accessory storage compartment with a zipped mesh pocket that could work well for small items, as well as a slot and hose routing for your choice of hydration bladder. The bladder slot could also double as a spot for a smaller laptop. Outer pockets include one on the hip for fast grabs and a stretchy mesh pocket that can accommodate a water bottle.
Tucked away underneath you'll find a rain cover and additional straps for vertically or horizontally attaching a tripod.
Though it's unlikely to get too heavy when loaded due to its size, weight management seems very goods thanks to the adjustable fit system, pivoting and padded shoulder staps, plus a wide waist belt with the ability to really cinch things down. EVOC's AirFlow Contact back system is designed for comfort and keeping sweat at bay.
- Volume: 16 liters
- Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 16cm
- Weight: 1,100g
- Colors: Carbon Grey or Light Olive
- Padding: Atilon PE foam in the camera compartment; EVA back padding
- Inner Material: Nylon; Velex in the camera compartment
- Outer Material: Abrasion-resistant nylon 465; AIROFLEX, a hypoallergenic product of medical technology
- Compatible with EVOC CB 3l camera block
- MSRP: $190 / 190 Euros
PIT BITS - 2019 Crankworx Whistler Bikes and Tech