Building on the success of its award-winning predecessor, the new MT500 Helmet provides increased coverage, and the addition of MIPS® technology makes it safer than ever. The full Koroyd® core delivers unrivaled impact absorption and keeps the weight low, and large vents keep your head cool when things heat up.
The MT500 is the first bike helmet on the market to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), which sets voluntary lower limits to outperform standard helmet safety requirements. Paired with the MIPS® system, the new MT500 sets the standard for modern Trail and Enduro helmets!
MIPS® Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
3D-formed Koroyd® inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction.
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Full Koroyd core provides increased energy absorption
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional impacts
- Removable, adjustable visor offering a wide range of movement
- Large vents, including the top ‘air intake’ zone, provide increased airflow, with fast wicking, quick drying, soft touch, removable padding
- A one-handed micro-adjust fit system, integrated into the MIPS layer for a super secure, comfortable fit with a range of adjustment
- Goggle-friendly design with rear strap gripper and front vents act as sunglasses “dock”
- Clip-on accessory mount, accessory clip, and light mount included
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CPSC and CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 Standards
- Available in 7 unique colors
- MSRP: $239.99
- US availability: April 2023
For more information, head to www.endurasport.com.
View key specs, compare products, and review helmets in the Vital MTB Product Guide.