Our patented Switch Infinity Technology system has been redesigned to deliver 115mm of travel for this short travel frame and provide smooth and continuous pedaling performance when the going gets rough.
- 29-inch wheels
- 115mm rear travel // 130mm front travel
- Patented Switch Infinity suspension
- All-new linkage adds travel and capability while maintaining our desired geometry without an inverse affect on efficiency
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swingarm
- Integrated 2-bolt ISCG05 mounts
- Integrated 41mm / 52mm tapered headtube
- Custom downtube protector and chain guards
- Internally molded carbon tubes for hassle-free cable routing and a quiet bike
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear
- Custom Switch Infinity fender
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside main frame
- Uninterrupted seat tube for compatibility with longer travel dropper posts
- Available in Anthracite, Turq, and Blanco colors
Cutting-edge, high modulus carbon is hand laid to create our Turq Series frames. That same stiffness and efficiency can also be found in our Carbon Series framesets.
The SB115 does away with the front derailleur mount, making it a 1x drive specific frame. 2-bolt ISCG05 chainguide mounts are there for you in case you need extra drivetrain security for rowdy sections.
The bike is designed with an integrated 41mm/52mm tapered headset. The headset bearings are contained inside of the head tube for a lower ride height, simplified installation, and increased stiffness.
Looks like an SB100, rides like an SB130. - Yeti Cycles
The bike features a short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency. It's also fitted with a 190x45mm Float DPS shock by FOX.
Custom seatstay, chainstay and downtube guards keep the ride quiet while protecting the frame. The SB115 features internally molded cable routing tubes, making the bike quiet and clean looking while reducing cable rub and overall maintenance. Dedicated 12x148mm Boost dropouts and the integrated hanger with axle threads provide strength, stiffness, and easy hanger and wheel installation.
Geometry and Sizing
An “appropriate” frame reach keeps racers agile, able to react to race tactics and tightly taped courses. The forward bias posture gives racers room to stay comfortable over long race days.
The SB115 uses a 130mm fork because our 115mm of rear suspension outperforms similar travel forks. When paired with our more forward biased position, this balances the bike.
Build Kits and Pricing
The bike is available in five builds ranging from $4,700 to $8,000 USD, or as a frameset for $3,400. Visit www.yeticycles.com for more details.
View specs, compare, and rate the Yeti SB115 in the Vital MTB Product Guide.