Accessibility Widget: On | Off

decent street, dirt tires and something like gyro's

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2010 1:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 5:11 PM

First off, INTRO. I am Alex from Michigan. I ride a Special (ized) ED P1 all mountain. v-brake.

i am looking for a good set of decent street and hard packed dirt tires. i dont want to spend more than $25 a tire :D haha im cheap.

for the gyro, it is possible to put a gyro setup on a mtb right? would it work decent with a mech. disc setup?

|

Excuse me, is you saying something? UH, uh, YOU cant tell me nothing.

2/27/2010 11:15 AM

|

2/27/2010 11:25 AM

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/11888-320_PANFC3-43-Brands-265-Panaracer-Tires/Panaracer-Fire-XC-Pro-Tire-26x2.1.htm Havent seen a cable pull-disc gyro set up yet,but there are a few hydraulic ones out.

|

2/27/2010 9:08 PM

well i ordered snafu knob job and rim job. now the gyro, i found the hydraulic setup.. expensive and i have v-brakes which makes it more expensive. so i guess my next question is can you set up a gyro with v-brakes? i've google this for about 2 hours and havent found any define answer.

|

3/1/2010 2:18 AM

alex.cirabisi wrote:

well i ordered snafu knob job and rim job. now the gyro, i found the hydraulic setup.. expensive and i have v-brakes which makes it more expensive. so i guess my next question is can you set up a gyro with v-brakes? i've google this for about 2 hours and havent found any define answer.

its possible to place a gyro on a mtb. i've seen it a few times in real life. you need one of the lowers that turn into one cable and then run that one cable to your v brakes. i think. don't quote me on this.

|

3/1/2010 3:50 PM

Well i just bought the gyro oryg setup with some sst uppers and i orders a few different lowers. when i finally get it set up i will DEFINITELY post some pics.

|