Accessibility Widget: On | Off

YT USA Support & Info

Create New Tag

6/17/2016 8:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2016 8:36 AM

e30m3 wrote:

Hello YT!
I am very patiently awaiting a JEFFSY AL comp2 and was given a shipment date of 6/15/16. I am just wondering how on ...more

How about it @YT USA? I'm also (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my new Jeffsy AL comp1. Have a trip planned for next weekend to try it out. Do you have a status update for us?

|

6/27/2016 10:16 AM

e30m3 wrote:

Hello YT!
I am very patiently awaiting a JEFFSY AL comp2 and was given a shipment date of 6/15/16. I am just wondering how on ...more

Jarede03 wrote:

How about it @YT USA? I'm also (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my new Jeffsy AL comp1. Have a trip planned for next ...more

The Jeffsy AL bikes are due to arrive at our office this week. We'll be offloading and shipping them as fast as we get them. If you have one on pre-order be on the lookout for an email from FedEx later this week or early next week!

|

6/28/2016 7:55 PM

SAURON wrote:

Hey YT, any status update, have you received the new batch / shipment of Capra's targeted for early April delivery?

YT USA wrote:

Yo bud, you should have received an email from us regarding this, sorry if that isn't the case. The order was delayed by a ...more

Received my Capra CF Pro Race a few weeks ago - one word only - awesome!! Completely shattered all my previous records (the previous bike was a heavily upgraded Trek Remedy). The only change I've made is a 30mm Renthal Apex stem (instead of the stock 50mm) and Invisiframe. YT - keep making amazing bikes!

|

7/5/2016 2:38 PM

Do you guys plan on restocking the Tues' AL in a small frame size in the future or am I outta luck? Hoping to expand my current YT fleet.

|

7/8/2016 1:21 PM

jayjayjee wrote:

Do you guys plan on restocking the Tues' AL in a small frame size in the future or am I outta luck? Hoping to expand my ...more

Sorry sister, you have to act fast to get those things. The good news is that we'll have some small Pros in stock shortly...woohoo!

|

7/8/2016 2:11 PM

jayjayjee wrote:

Do you guys plan on restocking the Tues' AL in a small frame size in the future or am I outta luck? Hoping to expand my ...more

YT USA wrote:

Sorry sister, you have to act fast to get those things. The good news is that we'll have some small Pros in stock ...more

Bummer, those bad boys are about 2 k s outta my league. Next year I'll expand my fleet!

|

8/6/2016 11:27 PM

Any word on releasing a new full suspension slope style rig?

|

8/9/2016 11:51 AM

Mr_Miner wrote:

Any word on releasing a new full suspension slope style rig?

No solid due date yet but they will come to the public (some day.) The R+D process is lengthy, we need to make sure that the bikes are up to snuff and ready for consumption.

|

8/10/2016 3:14 PM

Yo YT!

Any word on when the 2017 build kits are coming out and if the frames will be going with metric sized shocks?

|

8/24/2016 8:39 AM

kev.1n wrote:

Yo YT!

Any word on when the 2017 build kits are coming out and if the frames will be going with metric sized shocks?

Kev-Man,

We'll be launching the 2017 bikes in...wait for it...2017! We know this is not the industry norm but then again, neither are we. Hang in there man, it'll be like Christmas after Christmas.

|

1/11/2017 12:30 PM

We know it has been some time since we spouted off any info but we just got word from the mother ship web team that the new run of YT bikes will go live in the next 7-10 days. Keep your eyes stuck to the site for updates, info and pricing...

|

2/17/2017 12:26 AM

@YT USA I'm looking to buy the new Jeffsy 27 but I have a question regarding the fork: is it possible to mount a Lyrik or a Pike 160 mm of travel on the new Jeffsy AL One 27? Will affect the frame warranty?

|

2/17/2017 12:31 PM

trexyz wrote:

@YT USA I'm looking to buy the new Jeffsy 27 but I have a question regarding the fork: is it possible to mount a Lyrik or a ...more

That is a solid question my man, happy to clear that up. While we do not do parts changes to bikes here, you can absolutely mount a 160 fork on that bad boy and it will not affect your warranty.

Just to get the info out there, you can only go 150 on the Jeffsy 29, anything bigger will void the warranty on that machine.

|

2/20/2017 10:17 AM

Hey YT,

I'm between sizes on the Tues, at 6 ft. I'm looking for a bike with a good balance between ploughing and playing. What size would be best for me, the medium or the large?

|

2/20/2017 10:33 AM

taldfind wrote:

Hey YT,

I'm between sizes on the Tues, at 6 ft. I'm looking for a bike with a good balance between ploughing and playing. ...more

I'm 5'10" and really enjoyed the medium. If I were any taller I'd be on that large though!

YT also has this on the Tues product page:

Photo

Enjoy it buddy. It's a kick ass bike.

Photo

|

2/20/2017 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2017 7:38 PM

I say Large frame, playfully short stem. But I'm just some tall guy.

|

2/21/2017 12:48 PM

taldfind wrote:

Hey YT,

I'm between sizes on the Tues, at 6 ft. I'm looking for a bike with a good balance between ploughing and playing. ...more

Hey bud, at 6 foot, we would recommend the large in either the carbon or aluminum models.

The aluminum has a shorter top tube and taller stack, making it a bit more "park" like. The carbon features the longer and lower front end for world cup winning speeds. Yeah, we shamelessly plugged that....sorry.

|

2/21/2017 1:57 PM

Thanks for the responses, Large it is.

|

3/1/2017 5:11 PM

Are you guys going to give a frame only option for sale any time soon?

|

3/7/2017 4:32 PM

Fer93 wrote:

Are you guys going to give a frame only option for sale any time soon?

Hey bud, not anytime soon, sorry man.

|

3/24/2017 12:32 PM

THE SITE WAS JUST UPDATED!!!!!!!

You can once again pre-order a 2017 YT, get on it!! All of the bikes that were once listed as "sold out," now have due dates.

Photo

|

4/20/2017 9:56 AM

I purchased a Jeffsy 27 CF Pro with an expected ship date of 4/26. Is is expected to ship on time? I've got a Holiday planned in early May that requires such a beast.

|

5/2/2017 10:01 AM

Rghjr7806 wrote:

I purchased a Jeffsy 27 CF Pro with an expected ship date of 4/26. Is is expected to ship on time? I've got a Holiday planned ...more

You are going to want to email into our service address (service@ytindustries-usa.com) with your order number to get an accurate estimate of when your bike is due to arrive. Some Jeffsy 27 bikes have been delayed but not all.

|

8/23/2017 7:06 PM

Wanting to buy a new bike and am looking at the YT capras.
I would like to wait for the 2018 models as i am hoping they come out with 1x12...
should i wait or should i just go with the 2017 model??
does anyone know what sort of time that the 2018 model is expected to come out?
When were the 2017 YT bikes released??

|

8/25/2017 11:06 PM

Hunter113 wrote:

Wanting to buy a new bike and am looking at the YT capras.
I would like to wait for the 2018 models as i am hoping they come ...more

Up for this. YT when will your 2018 capra be announce?

BTW. Goodluck to Aaron Gwin on Val di Sole! Take it home champ!

|

8/27/2017 8:27 AM

Congrats to Aaron Gwin! 2017 World champion!

|

8/28/2017 9:27 AM

Hunter113 wrote:

Wanting to buy a new bike and am looking at the YT capras.
I would like to wait for the 2018 models as i am hoping they come ...more

Final-Limit wrote:

Up for this. YT when will your 2018 capra be announce?

BTW. Goodluck to Aaron Gwin on Val di Sole! Take it home champ!

Last year they where released around February I think. They release 2018 bikes in 2018. I like it that way. Less confusing. Also once they release the 2018 bikes you can expect to wait another few months for shipment. So your looking at mid 2018 for a new bike maybe a month or 2 earlier.

|

8/28/2017 9:38 AM

Hunter113 wrote:

Wanting to buy a new bike and am looking at the YT capras.
I would like to wait for the 2018 models as i am hoping they come ...more

Final-Limit wrote:

Up for this. YT when will your 2018 capra be announce?

BTW. Goodluck to Aaron Gwin on Val di Sole! Take it home champ!

Hey Gang,

The 2018 line will be launched in January of '18. We are still running on a traditional schedule and everything will be announced shortly after you hang your new "Goats in Trees" calendar. Yes, that is a real thing, Google it!

Arrival and shipping dates all depend on the particular model and how quickly you reserve your bike. Some customers were riding their new bikes in February and others in April. Once a shipment sells out, the inventory on the site rolls to the next shipment, typically a month after, and so on.

|

8/28/2017 9:39 AM

Final-Limit wrote:

Congrats to Aaron Gwin! 2017 World champion!

YEWWWWWWW!!!!!!! and various other expressions of excitement.
|

8/31/2017 12:57 PM

This relates to the question above regarding the 2018 models.... sort of.

If someone wanted a 2017 model that is currently "sold out," does that mean he is out of luck?
Specifically, I'm referring to an XL Capra AL. Would I be waiting for a 2018?

|