WORLD CUP DH #1 - Leogang

Volta55
6/10/2021 6:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2021 6:58pm
Those were some HUGE slams in the Vital RAW :-0
Edit: cheers for the return of Vital pics and vids
metadave
6/11/2021 7:03am
Oh god.... Oh no....

Healing vibes man. That would be.. nope...... Nope nope nope.

I can't believe he kept riding...
Losifer
6/11/2021 7:14am
metadave wrote:
Oh god.... Oh no....

Healing vibes man. That would be.. nope...... Nope nope nope.

I can't believe he kept riding...
That took a lot of...

Never mind. Here’s to a quick recovery!
Verbl Kint
6/11/2021 7:22am
Heard Melanie Chappaz was stretchered out. I wonder what happened. Hope it's nothing serious.

bizutch
6/11/2021 7:29am
There was a guy at the bike shop who I didn't know his name. He went by the nickname Nutsack.
Months in, I asked why. He tore his sack open on his BMX bike in the middle of downtown stuntin'.

Pulled his pants down right there in front of the skate/BMX crew.
A testicle was hanging down outside his sack.
He touched it.
It sucked back up in like it was an alien.

Sick
bizutch
6/11/2021 7:31am
Verbl Kint wrote:
Heard Melanie Chappaz was stretchered out. I wonder what happened. Hope it's nothing serious.

I watched the full Bernard Kerr LSD from Day 1 practice. Said he slammed so hard in practice, his entire left leg was numb.

I can't stand to watch his full length video's, but that one is amazing.
He did a boatload of practice runs and it's insane how fast he got going.
Scrub
6/11/2021 8:51am
Flo literally went balls out on that run according to his Instagram.Shocked
dh9001
6/11/2021 9:08am
Not aware of the setup this year but they did use metal poles in some areas at last years event. I thought they were a hazard at the time. They really should have a safer option where the pole gives way easily in a crash.
TEAMROBOT
6/11/2021 2:02pm
Moment of silence for Flo's scrotum.
Scrub
6/14/2021 9:00am
Where are the slide shows??
bomp-bomp, didity ditty bump, warrruh-uh uh-dink-dink bomp....and the music goes on

sspomer
6/14/2021 4:14pm
LOL - slideshow is up - https://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2021-Leogang-World-Cup-Downhil…

we'll be doing one big post-race show from now on. if you listened to their "3 faves" slideshow, you can hear how haggard they are at races. with track walk video and RAWs covering the bulk of the action and Instagram showing everything nearly instantly, the daily slideshow format is just too gnarly anymore. this show is 101 photos long, so you'll have plenty of homework.
Big Bird
6/14/2021 4:56pm
sspomer wrote:
LOL - slideshow is up - https://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2021-Leogang-World-Cup-Downhill-Race-Slideshow,13408/Slideshow,0/sspomer,2 we'll be doing one big post-race show from now on. if you listened to their "3 faves" slideshow, you...
LOL - slideshow is up - https://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2021-Leogang-World-Cup-Downhil…

we'll be doing one big post-race show from now on. if you listened to their "3 faves" slideshow, you can hear how haggard they are at races. with track walk video and RAWs covering the bulk of the action and Instagram showing everything nearly instantly, the daily slideshow format is just too gnarly anymore. this show is 101 photos long, so you'll have plenty of homework.
I was just gonna post "Hey guys, the slideshow is live and I don't see your comments of thanks underneath."
6/14/2021 8:33pm
sspomer wrote:
LOL - slideshow is up - https://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2021-Leogang-World-Cup-Downhill-Race-Slideshow,13408/Slideshow,0/sspomer,2 we'll be doing one big post-race show from now on. if you listened to their "3 faves" slideshow, you...

Fair enough. Those boys work hard and aren't getting any younger. I just really missed my high-quality free content from all over the world. Now I just have more to look forward to at the end of the race.

Thanks for all your hard work.
metadave
6/14/2021 11:49pm
Who was the dab king in the woods? Minaar or Atwill
Eoin
6/15/2021 2:08am
Awesome work as always Vital.

But I would say (trying to be as constructive as possible): please do more "top 3 photos" and short interviews or stories from the photogs during the training/qualies ahead of the race.

I love the slideshows, and clearly as this is the one format that the other site hasn't ripped you off on (yet), it must be the hardest one to pull off. But, that being said getting a huge slideshow after it is all done and dusted is a bit less interesting to me than even short little snippets of content from John, Sven, Boris and co. while the hype is at fever pitch ahead of the main race.

Let me re-iterate again that Vital's RAWs and interviews have been way ahead the pack yet again so far.
grambo
6/16/2021 12:15am
Slideshow isn't playing for me? Tested in latest Chrome and Firefox... rest of Vital is working fine for me.
6/16/2021 10:31am
Eoin wrote:
Awesome work as always Vital. But I would say (trying to be as constructive as possible): please do more "top 3 photos" and short interviews or...

But I would say (trying to be as constructive as possible): please do more "top 3 photos" and short interviews or stories from the photogs during the training/qualies ahead of the race.

I love the slideshows, and clearly as this is the one format that the other site hasn't ripped you off on (yet), it must be the hardest one to pull off. But, that being said getting a huge slideshow after it is all done and dusted is a bit less interesting to me than even short little snippets of content from John, Sven, Boris and co. while the hype is at fever pitch ahead of the main race.

Let me re-iterate again that Vital's RAWs and interviews have been way ahead the pack yet again so far.
Ya i agree. I find the post race slideshow much less interesting than qualies and RAW as I normally watch the race. Cant see the qualies or basically anything prior to the race so this fills an enormous gap.

You guys rock though, and so do the photogs, just wanted to give you feedback
mshuster
6/16/2021 11:06am
Eoin wrote:
Awesome work as always Vital. But I would say (trying to be as constructive as possible): please do more "top 3 photos" and short interviews or...

Ya i agree. I find the post race slideshow much less interesting than qualies and RAW as I normally watch the race. Cant see the qualies...
Ya i agree. I find the post race slideshow much less interesting than qualies and RAW as I normally watch the race. Cant see the qualies or basically anything prior to the race so this fills an enormous gap.

You guys rock though, and so do the photogs, just wanted to give you feedback
The Final full slideshow is great please don't get rid of that. Maybe the final slide show can tell the whole story of the event and it takes a couple days to come out.

Then for track walk, practice and qualies you guys do the top 3 from those days!

Vital for the win! The "other guys" for the bin!

Post a reply to: WORLD CUP DH #1 - Leogang

The Latest