Veterans and Mountain Biking - Thank You for Your Service

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2019 7:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2019 7:29 AM

On this Veteran's day in the U.S., I just wanted to thank former and current military for their service. The devotion and dedication of your lives to protecting and serving our country is humbling and greatly respected. Thank you.

If you're a vet or currently in the military, we'd love to hear from you. Below are some Veteran-specific MTB and cycling groups. Please add to the list if you know of any.

MTB VETS
Ride It Out Veteran Mountain Bike Alliance (Facebook)
Pedal Against PTSD
Operation Comfort
Operation Yellowbird

|

11/11/2019 8:42 AM

sspomer wrote:

On this Veteran's day in the U.S., I just wanted to thank former and current military for their service. The devotion and dedication of your lives to protecting and serving our country is humbling and greatly respected. Thank you.

If you're a vet or currently in the military, we'd love to hear from you. Below are some Veteran-specific MTB and cycling groups. Please add to the list if you know of any.

MTB VETS
Ride It Out Veteran Mountain Bike Alliance (Facebook)
Pedal Against PTSD
Operation Comfort
Operation Yellowbird

I was thinking about this during my commute this morning. Would you mind I I post a link to your post on my local MTB community forum (MTBNJ.com) ?

I am an italian citizen living in this country, nevertheless I do appreciate the US military service past and present, thanks to you all.

|

11/11/2019 8:47 AM

i wouldn't mind at all. that would be great!

|

11/11/2019 10:32 AM

|

11/13/2019 6:20 AM

Thanks for the shout out! We held our first MTB Festival in Phoenix, AZ this past weekend and the turnout was awesome! Good to see MTB therapy changing veteran lives!

|