Tony Kornheiser thinks you should be run over

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2010 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

listen, then discuss. sounds like lance armstrong got on his case and he's since apologized, but sheesh.

|

3/22/2010 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2010 5:49 PM

|

3/22/2010 5:51 PM

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BIKES

lol about people who are ignorant about bike laws. People are always like "GO on the sidewalk"...that's illegal...Tony is an ignorant dbag like all the other people who say things like this.

|

3/22/2010 6:14 PM

If I want comedy I'll go to Howard Stern. These guys are not funny, but rather ignorant and annoying.They branch off the real story and go on some tangent because they got away with it from the show producer.This episode makes me think of one word: Douche.

|

3/22/2010 6:26 PM

It'll be interesting to see how some hackjob attorney uses this for his plantiff hipster when that guys "accidentilly" plows into him while he is in the bike lane

|

3/22/2010 7:18 PM

well actually i think it's far better to just drive everywhere. who doesn't love exhaust and noise pollution? bikes? what a stupid concept.

|

3/22/2010 8:18 PM

No press is bad press. I'm done paying attention to this loser.

|

3/22/2010 11:28 PM

While I do agree that road bikers riding side by side really grinds my gears, I can't believe how bad of an argument he presents. Riding the bus will feed the economy more than biking? I imagine a few bike rental companies will open in the area to meet the needs of tourists.
Just stay out of the roads...there are too many people with this guy's mindset.

|

Ass Ass Ass

3/23/2010 8:04 AM

He has a point. I hate these stupid no brake hipsters thinking they have the right of way. Run them down. They want to get in my way when Im driving bad move you dumb stinking hippy. When I ride around town Im very respectful of cars on the road and get the heck out of their way. Ive witnessed these stupid hipsters almost causing many accidents. To heck with 'em!

Mod edit: Grammar changes. Clean it up Redwood!

|

3/23/2010 9:17 AM

this is terrible!!! that is criminal intent and he can be prosecuted for it, somebody should take his ass to court for all he is worth. that is,of course, aside from being a complete tool.

|

Redefining the grandeur of a canned ham

3/24/2010 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2010 11:43 AM

No apology necessary. You're just a dik.

|

3/25/2010 6:55 AM

Let him spew his nonsense, As what I learned from Harold and Kumar:

"The universe tends to unfold as it should."

|

3/27/2010 10:02 AM

Tony is sorry.

Lance jumps in to defend cyclists.

Part 2.

|

3/27/2010 10:22 AM

Who cares if he said he's sorry!? Him saying he's sorry was an afterthough most likely brought on by fears of being sued or fired for inciting vehicular assault. I'm guessing his kids (if he has any) don't ride bikes... otherwise he would never have opened his mouth. If you've ever been the victim of assult from some A$$hole in a truck (bottle thrown at you, hit with the mirror, slapped, yelled at, whatever) you know that this is serious business. People die. I hope one of his listeners runs him down in a cross-walk.

|

BMA Film Festival coordinator

3/27/2010 10:46 AM

If you had listened to the clips you would have heard that he states his daughter rides her bike to work.

Not to defend him. Just make your rightfully angry replies well informed.

|

3/27/2010 1:02 PM

Redwoodrider wrote:

He has a point. I hate these stupid no brake hipsters thinking they have the right of way. Run them down. They want to get in my way when Im driving bad move you dumb stinking hippy. When I ride around town Im very respectful of cars on the road and get the heck out of their way. Ive witnessed these stupid hipsters almost causing many accidents. To heck with 'em!

Mod edit: Grammar changes. Clean it up Redwood!

please dont confuse hipsters and hippies, it gives hippies a bad name

|

3/27/2010 4:32 PM

k.shiz wrote:

If you had listened to the clips you would have heard that he states his daughter rides her bike to work.

Not to defend him. Just make your rightfully angry replies well informed.

Fair enough... I stopped listening after the first time he said "Run 'em down!"

|

BMA Film Festival coordinator

3/28/2010 9:28 AM

Such a douche - I imagine this is what he calls good journalism... Do whatever it takes to go viral and get a major celebrity like Lance on the phone for an interview. He's feeding off all the attention and won't stop - next he'll be going after ppl in wheelchairs. I agree with wOOdy "No press is bad press. I'm done paying attention to this loser.".

|

3/28/2010 3:45 PM

I want to intercept his daughter on her commute and make sweet granola crunching love to her on the sidewalk in front of his radio station, I dont care what she looks like. Its the principalities. The guy is probably upset that he is too out of shape to throw on some lycra or his daughters Levi's and grab a neon colored Schwinn collegiate fixie with tennisballs in the spokes for a ride over to the gay bar. If I ever see this guy at a crosswalk Im gonna tailwhip him across his overinflated head...

|