Accessibility Widget: On | Off

That Vanzacs Calendar

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2021 8:43 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9LNpaPUIU/

here's Amanda Batty's comments on it, only picture still available.

|

12/28/2021 10:10 AM

trpfanboy wrote:

Nothing came up on that... Either she got a timeout or she blocked me.. I may not agree with her on everything, but I do like hearing her points on things..

|

12/28/2021 1:56 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

Brian_Peterson wrote:

Nothing came up on that... Either she got a timeout or she blocked me.. I may not agree with her on everything, but I do like ...more

lol, works for me, she might have blocked you!

|

12/28/2021 2:45 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

lol, works for me, she might have blocked you!

Yeah, she must have.. Looked with my work account and found the post.. Looked at a few i had responded on previously and those comments were gone... Oh well...

|

12/28/2021 7:41 PM

Does Eddie run Vanzacs? Is it because he reposted it( I think I remember he repost it) Seems odd she went to so hard on one person and their sponsor vs all the others. Only name worth going after?

|

1/3/2022 2:49 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

Brian_Peterson wrote:

Nothing came up on that... Either she got a timeout or she blocked me.. I may not agree with her on everything, but I do like ...more

I was blocked as well. I commented that I agreed with her opinion that it was in poor taste but stated that calling them short dudes with small penises was not exactly the high road and yeah I guess I got blocked.

|

1/3/2022 3:58 PM

mixmastamikal wrote:

I was blocked as well. I commented that I agreed with her opinion that it was in poor taste but stated that calling them short ...more

I think mine came on a post about abortion she did not too long ago...

|

1/4/2022 12:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2022 12:35 AM

How looks the first page of this calendar for the ones who have it ?

|

1/6/2022 5:14 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

Brian_Peterson wrote:

mixmastamikal wrote:

I was blocked as well. I commented that I agreed with her opinion that it was in poor taste but stated that calling them short ...more

I don't think a group of dudes who rounded up some local ladies to pose in thongs with them and bikes should expect anyone to take the high road in response.

You might say they don't have a (third) leg to stand on.

|

1/6/2022 9:22 PM

Brian_Peterson wrote:

mixmastamikal wrote:

jimmypop wrote:

I don't think a group of dudes who rounded up some local ladies to pose in thongs with them and bikes should expect anyone to ...more

Why would you defend Amanda Batty for blocking people who point out her hypocrisy by mistakenly lumping them in with the Vanzacs and their calendar?
She's entitled to her opinion on the calendar. However, mocking people for their height and making dick size jokes is a low act and I can't see why anyone would defend her for that.
Defending her for blocking people who point out that she is being a bully and a hypocrite requires some pretty special mental acrobatics too. It's not asking her to take the high road, it's asking her to stay out of the gutter.

I'm actually starting to suspect that jimmypop is an A Batty burner account.

|

1/6/2022 9:46 PM

Amanda who?

She must be on my mentally blocked list.laughing

|

1/6/2022 11:00 PM

I looked through Amanda's Instagram and can't imagine a person more insufferable and at odds with my thought processes on basically everything. The way she goes about bullying and online shaming everyone under the sun she takes offense to is super lame. It's appalling that she is actively reaching out to Pivot for them to reprimand and/or distance themselves from Ed (aka make him lose his job). Grown women should be able to pose for dumb/fun calendar photos if they want to and her claiming they had little to no agency in that decision because of "power structures" is disgusting.
You don't have to show your daughters the calendar, you don't have to buy the calendar, you don't have to put the calendar up in your bicycle shop, and this singular calendar does not represent mountain biking at large. If any person is put off of trying mountain biking because they saw a woman's scantily clad body near a bike in this calendar, they are the problem, not the Vanzacs.

|

1/7/2022 7:31 AM

adamdigby wrote:

I looked through Amanda's Instagram and can't imagine a person more insufferable and at odds with my thought processes on ...more

"Grown women should be able to pose for dumb/fun calendar photos if they want to"

Amazing skills being able to walk with yuour dick in your hand, type with your dick in your hand, and think that since you have a hand and your dick fits in it this means something.

What's not being addressed, either intentionally or, because BRAP©, BRO©, STEEZ© is embroidered on all of yours' My Pillow 'Van Life Edition' is 'posing for dumb/fun' is an also part of an industry.

An industry that entraps people's daughters.
An Industry that throws away other's lives all too soon.
An industry that is far reaching enough to have their own 'Dream Team' Lawyer Pool.

Don't say 'this is different' because it's not. It's juvenile, it's delinquent and it's fitting for juvenile delinquents.

There's no place for it and is actually pretty sad. Nothing more than a bunch of selfish entitled twats who are drumming up money at the bidding of others.

Who knows - I may be wrong that this Calendar is not THE AWESOMEST EVAH. Could care less to find this out tho...

|

Shoes for Industry

1/7/2022 1:02 PM

adamdigby wrote:

I looked through Amanda's Instagram and can't imagine a person more insufferable and at odds with my thought processes on ...more

Sesame Seed wrote:

"Grown women should be able to pose for dumb/fun calendar photos if they want to"

Amazing skills being able to walk with ...more

Jimmy pop for one has said he has better sources online for sexy photos. So clearly his outrage has nothing to do with exploitation but rather the sanctity of mtbs image.

Want to know why the industry can be shady. Cause dumb guys shame all of it instead of just the Harvey Weinsteins of the world usually while jacking off to the work of the Harvey weinstein types in private.

Personally I find it powerful when a women uses her sexuality how she wants to. The issue is consent. So unless one of these models comes out and says the vibe that day was really shitty or that she was misled into it this poster bears absolutely zero issue with me from a moral standpoint. I’m not gonna buy one and still think Ed was shortsighted to put his name on it. I also think a sexy poster on someone’s wall that they choose to buy is moronic to call exploitive on the basis of having a model in a thong. I hope one day as a society we do a better job at finding perpetrators than shaming victims or people having a good time we don’t agree with. Sex is a part of life which all art represents whether it is commercial or not. If sex doesn’t sell to you don’t buy it. (But also don’t jack it for free at your pc).

|

1/7/2022 7:58 PM

JamesR_2026 wrote:

Why would you defend Amanda Batty for blocking people who point out her hypocrisy by mistakenly lumping them in with the ...more

I was blocked before the calendar post..

I'm not mad.. It's here social media page and it's her call if she wants to let me tag along.. I may not have agreed with her on everything, but her wit and razor sharp tongue made for some great reading. She actually seems like she would be pretty cool in real life if you can deal with a woman who is strong willed and has a take no shit attitude. If you have read some of her posts, she dealt with some serious issues in her life. I wish her the best..

|

1/7/2022 7:59 PM

Sesame Seed wrote:

Amazing skills being able to walk with ...more

That is an Amanda Batty type of response.. 👍

|