Specialized Stunt Jumper Front Brake Swap to Trek Roscoe 7

9/23/2022 10:36am
Hi All,
I have a '21 Stuntjumper Evo Comp Alloy that I've upgraded my front and rear brake setup. That said, I have my left over front setup just sitting and would like to give my front setup to my brother, however, he rides a '22 Trek Roscoe 7. How interchangeable are these parts? I was not sure if the hub or forks would be an issue, as they are not the same. Any feedback or thoughts would greatly be appreciated.
|
Big Bird
9/23/2022 11:02am
That should not be an issue. Thankfully, that's one of the bike standards that is mostly universal and helpful. Depending on the sizes of the rotors of the two bikes, you may need a different adaptor but those are fairly cheap. The only other stumbling point could be hose length if one fork is significantly longer than the other.
9/23/2022 12:48pm
Big Bird wrote:
That should not be an issue. Thankfully, that's one of the bike standards that is mostly universal and helpful. Depending on the sizes of the rotors...
That should not be an issue. Thankfully, that's one of the bike standards that is mostly universal and helpful. Depending on the sizes of the rotors of the two bikes, you may need a different adaptor but those are fairly cheap. The only other stumbling point could be hose length if one fork is significantly longer than the other.
Thank you, super helpful!

Post a reply to: Specialized Stunt Jumper Front Brake Swap to Trek Roscoe 7

The Latest

The Latest