Small Business Saturday - Share Your Favorite Local Bike Shop

Garrett
11/26/2016 5:31pm
jbones wrote:
Haymarket Bicycles - Haymarket, VA - consistent service with knowledgeable staff, and excellent location. Filzbuilt Bicycles - Springfield, VA - great custom bike shop experience everything...
Haymarket Bicycles - Haymarket, VA - consistent service with knowledgeable staff, and excellent location.

Filzbuilt Bicycles - Springfield, VA - great custom bike shop experience everything from xc, fat bikes, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill. Been supporting DH bike team and sponsoring for years and now. Highly recommended.Excellent personal service and experience for years consistently.
Yup. +1 for Filz Built. Pretty much the only place in the Mid-Atlantic that stocks high-end bikes with a successful race team to boot. http://www.filzbuiltbicycles.com/
Gweggy
11/27/2016 12:05am
Rad-Art in Ilmenau, East Germany - best mechanics I know, great support for racers, very nice team. Also formerly owned by the guys that now do all of the IXS-Cup races, one of the current owners still builds some of the IXS-Cup tracks, including the one in Ilmenau.
But apart from all the racing it's actually a regular bike shop, so you can go there with whatever bike you have (Road, Trekking, MTB, Kid's bike, Cross, Commuter, City, etc.), get it fixed or get a replacement Smile
spammyg
11/27/2016 3:34am
yo...Daktari Sport, Mount Gambier, South Australia.
best ever joint...guys r totes rad and chilled...always able 2 talk and discuss bikes
dmrides
11/28/2016 8:46pm
PeteB wrote:
By far my favorite shop in San Diego is BRC (Big Ring Cyclery). They do great work on both mountain and road bikes, and I have...
By far my favorite shop in San Diego is BRC (Big Ring Cyclery). They do great work on both mountain and road bikes, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. All of the mechanics are super nice and very knowledgable, and they have a quick turnaround time. If you are in the La Mesa/ El Cajon/ Spring Valley Area, I would highly recommend them. Also, give them a call if your are wanting to order a bike from a boutique brand (think Orbea, Knolly, Evil, Nukeproof, etc...).

Another great shop in El Cajon is Chainline Bikes. They have some great people in there, and they deal heavily with Intense and Banshee Bikes. I would give them a visit if you are interested in any of those brands.
Chainline gets my business. They work hard to make sure you get great deals on what you need for your style of riding. They always take the time to put your bike in the stand and talk tech with you and even loan out parts when your s#!t is being repaired. If you're in East San Diego drop in and check 'em out and stop by the deli next door for a killer sandwich too. Double whammy!
Spec_Demo
11/29/2016 9:28am
A1Cycling Manassas/Herndon VA

Over 35 years in the business, family owned and operated. We are having our first season with our new Gravity/Enduro team (A1 Cycling Gravity Team).

The love for biking is deep here. Good folks.
albequick
12/12/2016 6:39pm
Bike attack in Santa Monica.I've been dealing with Ericson for almost 20 years and he always steers me right.

Post a reply to: Small Business Saturday - Share Your Favorite Local Bike Shop

The Latest