SUICIDE NO HANDER HELP

Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 9:55am
hey guys,

Im planning on trying a suicide no hander next Wednesday while Im at trestle. Do you guys have any tips on the trick?
just wondering cuz i dont want try it without having much insight on the trick.

thanks!

D.
|
kidwoo
7/31/2014 9:40pm
Oh those only work on tuesdays.

You're screwed.

Just do a bunch of straight airs and practice pinching your seat with your knees. Do a bunch of those until it feels really solid. Then just start releasing your hands and pulling them further and further back. It's a bit of a leap of faith to first start pulling them back but with your front wheel spinning, and a solid seat pinch, your bike and bars won't be going anywhere. Practice the seat pinch a little later in the air than you might think. It's easier once your bike levels out a bit.

Bonus points for a nipple pinch.
bturman
8/1/2014 3:50am
Solid advice from the woo. PINCH THAT SEAT! Good luck on a Wednesday though. Could be tough! Haha.

I'd also suggest starting with one handers if you haven't already, just to get used to the feeling of letting go of the bars and finding your grip again quickly.
8/1/2014 7:10am
I watched one of the Buell's throw a no hander on the Be All You Can Be step up. It looked like he was going to wreck it until he landed no hander and rode it out. Skillz.
8/1/2014 11:28am
seems easy enough!

pinch seat. let go of bars. extend arms. grab bars. land.

ill post a video on this forum of my attempts next Wednesday.

Post a reply to: SUICIDE NO HANDER HELP

The Latest