Prizes for Race Promoters

Edited Date/Time 4/8/2015 3:57pm
As a new race promoter (Piggy's Revenge) I have found out exactly how hard it is to pull together a good event. One of the challenges is getting good sponsors on board (Who actually pay their bills) or who are willing to put up prizes. I kept this in mind when my new mountain bike book Twisted Trails came out recently. So I started the following program to help small races or events.

Promotion Swap: Here is how it works. I will send the promoter signed copies of Twisted Trails in exchange for them promoting the book at their event and mentioning it on social media. They can use the copies as extra awards for the winners or as raffle prizes to raise money. They only need to send me a request with a mailing address and tell me about the event so I can mention it on my social media.

I know a MTB book is a small prize but anything the Promoter doesn't have to pay for is a bonus. I started this program a couple weeks ago and we've had responses from California, Colorado, Alabama and Florida. If anyone else is interested the offer is still available but supplies are limited. Thank you.
|

Post a reply to: Prizes for Race Promoters

The Latest