Post your ride!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2011 5:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2011 5:06 AM

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=628418&stc=1&d=1311659745

Here's my 07 Stumpjumper Pro taken last week after a dump of snow. Can't seem to upload pics from my hard drive so i've stuck a link in.

|

9/11/2011 6:04 AM

Photobucket

She's Three weeks old now, loves MTB trails and skateparks
|

9/27/2011 3:24 AM



Datmoor Phantom...

in process of being born.
|

10/13/2011 3:29 AM





DJ ALL DAY
|

DJALLDAY

10/14/2011 11:51 PM

|

11/5/2011 6:45 PM

Looks insane but is the funnest bike I have ever ridden!

|

11/6/2011 1:21 AM

Laynehip wrote:

Looks insane but is the funnest bike I have ever ridden!

Kidding, right?

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

11/6/2011 8:34 AM

|

11/11/2011 10:57 AM

|

11/11/2011 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2011 8:34 AM

|

Is it friday yet?

11/12/2011 6:47 AM

Laynehip wrote:

Looks insane but is the funnest bike I have ever ridden!

Why stop there? Go ahead and slap a 29er wheel up front on that bad boy, be the world's first 24/29....

|

11/27/2011 6:12 PM

I tried a few times to make my pictures show up here as pictures, but they just kept saying http, blah blah. I did figure out how to get them to Billy at Dirtmag and he put them up on their site. Here's the http blah blah from him.


http://dirt.mpora.com/news/homemade-bikes-big-bird.html

|

11/28/2011 8:33 AM

Big Bird wrote:

I tried a few times to make my pictures show up here as pictures, but they just kept saying http, blah blah. I did figure out how to get them to Billy at Dirtmag and he put them up on their site. Here's the http blah blah from him.


http://dirt.mpora.com/news/homemade-bikes-big-bird.html

Very nice. Good to see that the feature finally went live. Now we need riding footage, Big B!

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

11/30/2011 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2011 11:13 AM

Nice bike

|

1/19/2012 12:38 AM



my zerode
|

1/19/2012 1:45 AM

Here's mah main ride...realized I never posted it up in this thread. Actually it has had some updates since this pic was taken, I'll get some new ones shortly. Morewood Zama, custom build, DH/FR/trail all-in-one slayer:



And the DJ for fooling around, stock Norco Havoc:

|

1/19/2012 3:06 AM

Last seasons race bike:


New bike for the 2012 racing season:

Can't wait for the season to start!!

|


PROPAIN Bikes Factory Racing Team
www.facebook.com/PropainFactoryRacingTeam

Supported by:
SIXPACK Racing, Troy Lee Designs Concept Store Germany, 100%, MucOff, Flatout Suspension

1/19/2012 12:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2012 12:51 PM

|

1/20/2012 1:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2012 3:07 AM



here's my ride
|

1/28/2012 4:41 PM

|

10/5/2012 6:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:22 AM



2012 suburban dirt
|

10/17/2012 1:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2012 1:29 AM

For anyone that missed the announcement, we've got a rad new Bike Check section that you all should check out. Upload your ride!

Vital MTB's New Bike Check Area - Add Your Bike! - More Mountain Bike Videos

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

10/17/2012 2:15 AM

bturman wrote:

For anyone that missed the announcement, we've got a rad new Bike Check section that you all should check out. Upload your ride!

Vital MTB's New Bike Check Area - Add Your Bike! - More Mountain Bike Videos

Yes and mine is winning! Wait can ya win that?

|

11/1/2012 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:22 AM

|

12/2/2012 8:56 PM

|

12/15/2012 10:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:22 AM

My Polygon Collosus AXX (I uploaded the bike check on vital a minute ago):

|

1/7/2013 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:22 AM

Hi Guys were can i buy a cheaper downhill bike? because what i own right now is a very cheap type of mountain bike and i wanted to upgrade to downhill fullsus here's my current mountain bike



please help me and im from philippines

|

1/7/2013 8:08 AM

Meles-Biker wrote:

My Polygon Collosus AXX (I uploaded the bike check on vital a minute ago):

you have a very nice ride sir i hope i can have one of those bikes

|

1/7/2013 8:10 AM

and how much it will cost for shipping? please any reply will be much appreciated

|

10/28/2014 2:55 AM

|