PODCast feedback

v1rus99
Not sure if many on here listen to the Vital PODCast but is amazing. I only have an 8 minute commute in the morning so it took me over a week to listen to the Deity Components PODCast.

Very impressed with the content.

Keep up the good work
|
sspomer
6/18/2018 9:07am
awesome, thanks for the kind words. so funny about your short commute and taking 8 minutes to get through deity!!
kidwoo
6/18/2018 9:09pm
Yep. Love'em. But for the love of god please figure out how to equalize the audio. I'm constantly turning the volume up and down to keep up with 'mumbles in the background that are an actual part of the conversation' and 'why is that person yelling at me?'
GA902
6/20/2018 8:30am
I thought the pod was awesome. It was interesting to hear him talk about the story behind the riders and how no one really focuses on that. If you're into moto then you probably know about Steve Matthes and the pods he does on the moto side and everyone eats it up. He highlights behind the scenes stuff in the pits, privateers, and interviews old legends that gives fans an inside look into motocross. Keep up the good work Spomer, this is the type of stuff we want to hear! Maybe weekly in the future? Whistling
sspomer
6/20/2018 1:21pm
if i didn't have to censor kidwoo's comments every 15 seconds, i'd be able to do them weekly. half of our budget goes to keeping kidwoo in a corner.
v1rus99
6/20/2018 6:31pm
GA902 wrote:
I thought the pod was awesome. It was interesting to hear him talk about the story behind the riders and how no one really focuses on...
I thought the pod was awesome. It was interesting to hear him talk about the story behind the riders and how no one really focuses on that. If you're into moto then you probably know about Steve Matthes and the pods he does on the moto side and everyone eats it up. He highlights behind the scenes stuff in the pits, privateers, and interviews old legends that gives fans an inside look into motocross. Keep up the good work Spomer, this is the type of stuff we want to hear! Maybe weekly in the future? Whistling
I am relatively new to MTB. I have started racing MX bikes when I was 4 on a PW50 and raced for many years. I then moved over the MTB because MTB racing is or at least was when i started cheaper than MX racing.

I still follow the sport very closely to the point where I watch MXGP and all the US racing every week. I actually already listen to PulpMX and the Weege Podcasts.

Saying that I now have 2 road racing bicycles, a XC bike and Enduro bike. I no longer own a MX bike. So I can say that I am a MTBer now but my background is very very moto.

I still visit VitalMX at least 3 times a day and can say I am a Vitard.
GA902
6/21/2018 6:18am
v1rus99 wrote:
I am relatively new to MTB. I have started racing MX bikes when I was 4 on a PW50 and raced for many years. I then...
I am relatively new to MTB. I have started racing MX bikes when I was 4 on a PW50 and raced for many years. I then moved over the MTB because MTB racing is or at least was when i started cheaper than MX racing.

I still follow the sport very closely to the point where I watch MXGP and all the US racing every week. I actually already listen to PulpMX and the Weege Podcasts.

Saying that I now have 2 road racing bicycles, a XC bike and Enduro bike. I no longer own a MX bike. So I can say that I am a MTBer now but my background is very very moto.

I still visit VitalMX at least 3 times a day and can say I am a Vitard.
Yup, same here. Still follow the sport closely but no moto for me at the moment. I really appreciate the civilized vital mtb forum compared to vital mx WhistlingLaughing

I used to race motocross but sitting at a track for 12 to 14 hours and only having 4 lap motos was really starting to seem like a waste. I've done two enduro mtn bike races and I'm sold. Love the format and the atmosphere and hell, you usually get a grab bag, lunch, and a couple beers with your entry fee!
Mtbbeta
6/22/2018 12:12pm
Awesome interview, I so want to work at Deity now!!
6/27/2018 1:11pm
Still loving the podcast, best mtb related one out there...I still find it weird there aren't more.
v1rus99
7/2/2018 7:28pm
Love the new one with Scott Hart.

This is such an awesome perspective on MTB scene.
JackRice
7/3/2018 2:12am
A few have tried but no one can top the quality and consistency of "Speaking of Mountain Biking."
Every other Wednesday is like a mini Christmas. Absolutely one of my favorite things from Vital.

Post a reply to: PODCast feedback

The Latest