Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Newbie lady here to help other ladies

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2014 12:29 PM

Hey all,

I am brand new to the site and excited to meet you. I am always looking to meet new ladies to ride with.

A little bit about me... I live in NJ, ride XC and DH, I am an IMBA certified level 2 coach, I have my own website (mudchix.com) that is for new ladies and has articles Ive written to help beginners and beyond as well as my coaching info and schedule, and lastly I have a FB group I started to also try and connect more ladies.

My life's goal is to get more women on MTBs and having fun. To pass the time I am riding and doing a little DH, super D, and enduro racing . Can't wait to chat with everyone.

|

6/18/2014 8:33 AM

Welcome to the site and keep doing the good work. The world needs more fast and safe women.

|

6/18/2014 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2014 9:40 AM

Big Bird wrote:

Welcome to the site and keep doing the good work. The world needs more fast and safe women.

Big Bird, you smooth operator you.

Sheryl, welcome to the site!

|

6/18/2014 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2014 9:29 PM

Big Bird wrote:

iceman2058 wrote:

Big Bird, you smooth operator you.

Sheryl, welcome to the site!

I am a gentleman sir, as well as a boon friend of many of the very top female MTB skills instructors including Tammy Donohough, Kat Sweet and Lisa Tharp. Mountain biking is way too much of a sausage fest and needs a more balanced field. Once again, well done Sheryl and keep on Truckin'!. I love sayin' "Boon."

|