Accessibility Widget: On | Off

New Member + Photog + DHer

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2014 11:54 AM

Hey guys,

im Andy (aka Skim). a local downhiller and photographer in Orange County, CA. Just wanted to share a fun shoot i had with a riding buddy, at Oakley Trails (Dragonback aka steeps). At the same time, we are looking to meet some more local downhill riders to build a group of fellow DHers.. A group we can share experiences with, learn from, teach, etc. I'd say we are intermediate riders. If you see us on the trails, say hello!

or... post comments, feedback, insight, reviews, whatever you'd like about the photography i share. My background is Automotive photography and i've been shooting for about 8 years. Riding, well, i've been into mountain biking for a few years now. However, grew up BMXing and Freestyle MXing.

Enjoy the pictures.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

And here are a few pictures of me riding that a buddy shot, along with a shot i took of my Norco. Looking forward to meet some fellow riders.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

-Skim

|

4/17/2014 1:34 PM

Welcome to the site man. Maybe you can be the next daily shot or better yet weakly winner!

|

4/17/2014 2:35 PM

still trying to figure out how the site works. Is that something i submit in the photos section? or do the admins just browse the forum here and pick and choose?

|

4/17/2014 5:52 PM

Welcome, SkimSTi!

We pick our Daily Shots from the Photo section. You can upload your pics here: http://www.vitalmtb.com/profile_manager/photo_albums

Definitely feel free to keep the forum chat going though. I really dig the third shot down.

|

4/17/2014 6:37 PM

Thanks Bturman! That actually makes me feel better about myself. lol. i liked the 3rd one down the most out of the set also, while many of my colleagues thought that was at the bottom. glad someone else saw what i do.

|